Home

JA Money14's NBA 2K14 OneandOnly Realism Sliders

This is a discussion on JA Money14's NBA 2K14 OneandOnly Realism Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 10-15-2013, 08:23 PM   #193
Rookie

OVR: 2
Icon14 Re: JA Money14's NBA 2K14 OneandOnly Realism Sliders

My First Game with V.2.3
Superstar 10 Min Quarter
Pelicans (CPU) @ Mavericks (Me)
I've raised the CPU "Hustle" on 25 and the CPU "Attack the basket" on 30

Great and Solid game!

Last edited by th3answer; 10-15-2013 at 08:27 PM.
Old 10-15-2013, 08:28 PM   #194
Rookie

RAPH's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JA Money14's NBA 2K14 OneandOnly Realism Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JA Money14
V2.3 out addressing lack of blocks and tunovers for cpu among other minor changes.. as always game should play better! Thanks guys and let me know what you think
Just had a GREAT game as the Pistons vs. the Nuggets, I finally broke my losing streak lol

I have to APOLOGIZE to you JA Money14, the last few games that I had with those ridiculous stats were because I had some of the sliders incorrect. I'm not sure how I made that mistake, I think I got confused with some of the bolded updates somehow. So I'm happy to say that EVERYTHING'S BACK TO NORMAL!

Defensively I was all over them as I held one of the best offensive teams in the league to 16 points in the first quarter, it also took them over 5 minutes to even score a point in the second. (I knew I wasn't that bad at defense! lol)

As the game went on though they picked up momentum on offense, and even defensively as they made a huge comeback, they were forcing TO's and scored 30 points on my Defense in the fourth.

Only odd things I saw in this game were: I had 3 offensive fouls due to charges in the first half with Monroe and Drummond, all were due to simply backing down. This made me apprehensive to back down as much for the rest of the game, but it was fine as I became more versatile with moves in the post.

Note, it was great to see that low post scoring was more realistic and challenging this game. It's been getting better and better, it's no longer easy.

Oh yeah, another odd thing that happened was Andre Miller had 6 TO's in this game, it seemed like all of them were in 2nd quarter which was odd. Stealing almost seemed too easy for a moment, BUT I only forced 10 TO's in the game. It seemed like an Andre Miller problem alone lol, weird.

Thanks for the updates on the sliders man, and sorry again for posting those bad stats my last few games, I'm so glad I double checked the sliders to see if I copied them correctly. I know that the sliders are so sensitive that just a few minor adjustments can make a huge difference.

Other plusses were that turnovers were no longer an issue for me this game, I only had 13 which isn't bad. Handling the ball felt much better!

Also, this was the lowest FG% game that I've had offensively and defensively, it was nice to see that balance as I usually shoot around 48%.

Keep up the great work!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0571.jpg (552.6 KB, 169 views)
Old 10-15-2013, 08:30 PM   #195
Rookie

Here's the totals from my most recent game. I upped a couple of the shooting numbers for both User and CPU to try to avoid such a huge total rebound numbers (game average among all teams was only around 40ish I believe), but it was still much higher than normal I think. Not bad.

My biggest issue was my dominance in the Blocks category. Ibaka had 5 which isn't unheard of but KD, Russ, Thabo, Jackson and Collison also posted blocks. And I know it wasn't just because Nate Robinson is like 5 feet tall (though his shooting % WAS terrible :P)

Game notes: The game started out 18-1 in my favor but the Nuggets fought back respectably throughout the rest of the game. Durant was in a shooting funk in the 3rd quarter but got his touch back late in the 4th to help seal the deal with a couple key And 1's. I was able to get Wilson Chandler fouled out of the game with about 5 minutes left in the 4th so that helped alleviate some of my defensive problems. Faried was a non-factor most of the game - I changed coach settings to double-team in the Post and it worked great. I also changed settings to double both Robinson and Lawson on drives, which also helped.

Anyway:

Denver Nuggets at Oklahoma City Thunder

October 15, 2013
Denver Nuggets
Top Performers FGM-A 3PM-A FTM-A REB AST STL BLK TO PTS
N. Robinson 4-21 0-5 8-8 1 4 1 0 1 16
W. Chandler 6-11 2-4 1-2 14 0 4 1 0 15
T. Lawson 5-10 2-4 2-2 2 8 1 0 7 14
R. Foye 3-6 1-2 1-1 0 0 0 1 0 8
J. Hickson 3-7 0-0 2-2 11 1 2 0 2 8
K. Faried 4-5 0-0 0-0 11 0 0 0 0 8
Oklahoma City Thunder
Top Performers FGM-A 3PM-A FTM-A REB AST STL BLK TO PTS
R. Westbrook 13-26 2-8 6-6 7 7 0 2 9 34
K. Durant 10-23 1-3 10-10 11 2 0 3 4 31
S. Ibaka 4-8 0-0 2-4 9 0 2 5 0 10
T. Sefolosha 3-9 1-5 1-1 7 0 3 1 2 8
R. Jackson 2-5 1-2 1-1 1 1 2 1 1 6
N. Collison 1-1 0-0 3-4 7 1 1 2 1 5

Denver
OKC
91 Points 96
34/87(39%) Field Goals 34/81 (42%)
6/25 (24%) 3 Pointers 5/21 (24%)
17/20 (85%) Free Throws 23/26 (88%)
8 Dunks 5
12 Fast Break Points 14
46 Points in the Paint 48
8 Second Chance Points 8
30 Bench Points 8
18 Assists 13
10 Offensive Rebounds 9
38 Defensive Rebounds 41
11 Steals 9
3 Blocks 16
15 (22) Turnovers (Points Off) 18 (12)
19 Team Fouls 14
5 Biggest Lead 18
25:21:00 Time of Possession 22:38
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2013, 08:58 PM   #196
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPH
Just had a GREAT game as the Pistons vs. the Nuggets, I finally broke my losing streak lol

I have to APOLOGIZE to you JA Money14, the last few games that I had with those ridiculous stats were because I had some of the sliders incorrect. I'm not sure how I made that mistake, I think I got confused with some of the bolded updates somehow. So I'm happy to say that EVERYTHING'S BACK TO NORMAL!

Defensively I was all over them as I held one of the best offensive teams in the league to 16 points in the first quarter, it also took them over 5 minutes to even score a point in the second. (I knew I wasn't that bad at defense! lol)

As the game went on though they picked up momentum on offense, and even defensively as they made a huge comeback, they were forcing TO's and scored 30 points on my Defense in the fourth.

Only odd things I saw in this game were: I had 3 offensive fouls due to charges in the first half with Monroe and Drummond, all were due to simply backing down. This made me apprehensive to back down as much for the rest of the game, but it was fine as I became more versatile with moves in the post.

Note, it was great to see that low post scoring was more realistic and challenging this game. It's been getting better and better, it's no longer easy.

Oh yeah, another odd thing that happened was Andre Miller had 6 TO's in this game, it seemed like all of them were in 2nd quarter which was odd. Stealing almost seemed too easy for a moment, BUT I only forced 10 TO's in the game. It seemed like an Andre Miller problem alone lol, weird.

Thanks for the updates on the sliders man, and sorry again for posting those bad stats my last few games, I'm so glad I double checked the sliders to see if I copied them correctly. I know that the sliders are so sensitive that just a few minor adjustments can make a huge difference.

Other plusses were that turnovers were no longer an issue for me this game, I only had 13 which isn't bad. Handling the ball felt much better!

Also, this was the lowest FG% game that I've had offensively and defensively, it was nice to see that balance as I usually shoot around 48%.

Keep up the great work!
Hmmm that is weird! A huge relief though! I like the sense of unpredictability.. adds a level of realism and life to games.
Old 10-15-2013, 09:37 PM   #197
MVP

ultimatefighter's Arena

OVR: 7

Im really liking the set man. Im starting to get back jnto the game, gonna start up my Association and let ya know how the games go. Any Defensive tips out there lol my Virtual world D has always been lacking.
Old 10-15-2013, 09:57 PM   #198
MVP

iameich's Arena

OVR: 10

Ppl have to understand that only because something out of the ordinary happens such as Roy Hibbert having 0 blocked shots in a game doesn't mean you should alter the sliders. Play a few more games & see if it becomes a trend. IT IS POSSIBLE FOR HIBBERT TO TALLY 0 BLOCKED SHOTS IN 1 FULL GAME.

Point is, play 3-4 full games. If it keeps happening, then should u post it in the thread for changes to be made. Sounds reasonable.
Old 10-16-2013, 12:06 AM   #199
Rookie

sorry if im wrong, but 91 pts on a 39% FG isnt too high???
Old 10-16-2013, 12:12 AM   #200
MVP

iameich's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudabskt
sorry if im wrong, but 91 pts on a 39% FG isnt too high???
Depends what team & the style of play. Also, did u take a lot of 3pt shots? And 1's maybe. How many FTA?

Those numbers don't tell the full story

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »