Home

JA Money14's NBA 2K14 OneandOnly Realism Sliders

This is a discussion on JA Money14's NBA 2K14 OneandOnly Realism Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 10-18-2013, 01:38 AM   #217
Banned

apollooff320's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: JA Money14's NBA 2K14 OneandOnly Realism Sliders

The sliders are easy for me. I thought it was because my fantasy team was just good but it's nothing special. I tried just playing with the Cavs a few games and was still beating teams even the HEAT. My shooting percentages come out good and some times high and other stats be spot on. What should I do to make the game harder without upping it to HOF just to see cheese?

Last edited by apollooff320; 10-18-2013 at 01:40 AM.
Old 10-18-2013, 03:59 AM   #218
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by apollooff320
The sliders are easy for me. I thought it was because my fantasy team was just good but it's nothing special. I tried just playing with the Cavs a few games and was still beating teams even the HEAT. My shooting percentages come out good and some times high and other stats be spot on. What should I do to make the game harder without upping it to HOF just to see cheese?
Knock down the shooting sliders and up the cpus d a bit as mkharsh mentioned.

He is right when he says they're tailored for his game, because with my set I am always lower 40s sometimes 30s with % .. so it's different for everyone
Old 10-18-2013, 05:29 AM   #219
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
I'm not in front of my xbox. But trust me, the changes were minimal. had to do with blocked shots (lowered for user / raised for cpu). Dribbling - steals - contest shots were updated. Lowered shooting sliders by one or two clicks as both teams were shooting in the mid-50% range.

I'm also using my own roster set (posted in the rosters - offline link only for the 360) which may have something to do with my changes as well.

These were done for my style of play. PLUS, I'm a bit rusty on these controls because my brain is wired for 2K11 - totally different control settings. If you're happy, make your own updates to suit your style of play. But believe me when I say the changes I made were MINIMAL. This set plays really well...
Hey Mate, if you have time pls post here your modification, im really curious for this
Old 10-18-2013, 06:40 AM   #220
MVP

OVR: 4

had a great game last night with these sliders and nogster's roster....but the only thing i did notice was at times the cpu would hang on to the ball too long and end up making a very poor contested shot from deep when they had chances to shoot earlier. does anyone else see this ??? maybe i need to play more games as this was my first game !!
Old 10-18-2013, 06:42 AM   #221
MVP

OVR: 4
Post Re: JA Money14's NBA 2K14 OneandOnly Realism Sliders

also......i like to play with real shot % ....does anyone else use this set and real shot ??? if so do you guys make any adjustments for this with these sliders ???
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2013, 10:23 AM   #222
Rookie

OVR: 5

I've played about 10 games with these sliders and have been really enjoying them.

The only numbers that don't completely match up are the overall points scored, turnovers and team fouls.

I'm shooting in the high 40's but I've only cracked 100 points once. The CPU has only hit 100 points once as well. The team fouls are in the 11/12/13 region and the computer is regularly only turning the ball over less than ten times.

Any adjustments that should be made? I've bumped up the shooting sliders in a hope of hitting 100 points but nothing seems to be happening.
Old 10-18-2013, 10:27 AM   #223
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamackeris76
also......i like to play with real shot % ....does anyone else use this set and real shot ??? if so do you guys make any adjustments for this with these sliders ???
I forgot to add - I am using real player % as well. I've learned in the past that if I use the other, that once I learn the release points I can score at will. In 2K12, I once scored 65 points with Keith Bogans - simply because I nailed his release point perfect. I like real player %, and feel it brings more realism to the game. But I also lowered the shooting sliders by ONE CLICK each (or more).

Off the top of my head I believe I have inside shots: 44 / 43. close shots: 44 / 43. mid-range: 46 each. 3-point: 46 each. But I've raised layups to 47 / 46. The other stuff I can't remember.
Old 10-18-2013, 12:04 PM   #224
Rookie

TrueBlue502's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philip00
Hey Mate, if you have time pls post here your modification, im really curious for this
Needs JA's permission first

Last edited by TrueBlue502; 10-18-2013 at 12:12 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »