Home

JA Money14's NBA 2K14 OneandOnly Realism Sliders

This is a discussion on JA Money14's NBA 2K14 OneandOnly Realism Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 10-19-2013, 09:10 AM   #233
Pro

lareka's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JA Money14's NBA 2K14 OneandOnly Realism Sliders

The final game was The Pelicans against the Timberwolves , Pelicans controlled by me. It was a total domination by the Pelicans:

Direct link : http://n1310.hizliresim.com/1g/m/tqnnq.jpg

Boxscore:

direct link to boxscore: http://t1310.hizliresim.com/1g/m/tqnqq.jpg
Old 10-19-2013, 09:21 AM   #234
Pro

lareka's Arena

I think overall the sliders are very good. However, in those 3 test games and a few games that I've played afterwards, the CPU always have shot with a FG % lower than .45 . On-ball defense is quite impossible to be broken by the CPU unless the defender is picked. Thus , it's quite easy to defend CPU in half court sets. Maybe, increasing the tendency to attack the basket for CPU might help.
Old 10-19-2013, 03:25 PM   #235
Rookie

Forgive my ignorance sir JA...looked at the first page of this thread and i only see version 1.0 of your superstar sliders. I want to use your latest set on HOF...please help..thanks.

I am using Tapatalk to view the forums
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2013, 03:25 PM   #236
Rookie

Ignore my previous post..i see version 2.3 now..thanks!!
Old 10-19-2013, 11:50 PM   #237
Rookie

Maxil's Arena

OVR: 2

Want to say thanks for these. My last NBA game was the 2K Jordan version and only played it for a couple weeks. So a lot of the controls and mechanics I'm still trying to grasp, understand, and refine.

After doing a test association run I wasn't happy with the default sliders so came back to OS to look see what was available. Been trying yours with a new association with the Bulls and seem to be working great, win or lose I can usually point exactly to what the cause was. Started a new association last night but recorded tonights results, went 1-3 but each one of them felt great. 3-4 in total and given my skill level it feels about perfect. Thanks for these sliders again. Any feedback on my results is more than welcome since I'm trying to understand the game as I go along.
*note I'm running these on 6 minute quarters

Here's the records from my 4 tonight in order.

Last edited by Maxil; 10-19-2013 at 11:55 PM.
Old 10-20-2013, 02:50 AM   #238
Rookie

The reason why you USERS are getting more Turnovers than the CPU is because 2K gives huge boosts to the CPU in a few areas as you increase the difficulty level. For example, in All Star mode they give +5 boost to Ball Handling and +6 boost to Hands and +10 boost to Off Awareness. If you are playing Superstar im sure the boost is even higher. You can find out what the boosts are and negate them. I just now made a new thread about it if you want to check it out.

Last edited by savantopus; 10-20-2013 at 02:55 AM.
Old 10-20-2013, 03:30 AM   #239
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by savantopus
The reason why you USERS are getting more Turnovers than the CPU is because 2K gives huge boosts to the CPU in a few areas as you increase the difficulty level. For example, in All Star mode they give +5 boost to Ball Handling and +6 boost to Hands and +10 boost to Off Awareness. If you are playing Superstar im sure the boost is even higher. You can find out what the boosts are and negate them. I just now made a new thread about it if you want to check it out.
We know about the boosts. The sliders are designed tp negate them
Old 10-20-2013, 04:21 AM   #240
Rookie

yusah's Arena

Just tried out your sliders. I just tweaked a little bit during the game.

I used the Lakers against the Knicks. The game felt good. I dominated the first quarter but the Knicks came back and it was an up and down game from that point. Kobe led the Lakers and Felton for the Knicks. Melo struggled for 3 quarters and went beast mode in the 4th scoring 10 points. Knicks up by 1, then Kobe made the go ahead basket with a turnaround jumper with 7 seconds remaining.

All in all the gameplay felt pretty good. I was just dominated in the boards.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »