Home

JA Money14's NBA 2K14 OneandOnly Realism Sliders

This is a discussion on JA Money14's NBA 2K14 OneandOnly Realism Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 10-25-2013, 03:30 AM   #281
Pro

mpac's Arena

OVR: 1
Talking Re: JA Money14's NBA 2K14 OneandOnly Realism Sliders

Used the updated sliders and played two games so far! Looks great! I had two close games and the 2nd one I was leading by 20, then the Bucks slowly came back and lead by 1 in the last 2mins. Good thing I was able to pull it off.

I played using Superstar difficulty, as when i tried all-star, CPU had lots of turnovers.

thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2013, 09:23 AM   #282
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: JA Money14's NBA 2K14 OneandOnly Realism Sliders

Thank you for the updates. Haven't played much lately, but will plug them in. I like the ideas you've developed - a quick scan of them shows you've seen much of what I've been thinking about, so appreciate your efforts and what you've done for the community. Thanks!
Old 10-25-2013, 09:37 AM   #283
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
Thank you for the updates. Haven't played much lately, but will plug them in. I like the ideas you've developed - a quick scan of them shows you've seen much of what I've been thinking about, so appreciate your efforts and what you've done for the community. Thanks!
Yeah I was playing as the Lakers and James Harden fouled me as I was pulling up for a three. It was beautiful. Just the defense part is killing me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-25-2013, 11:11 AM   #284
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
Thank you for the support! I most definitely DO look at all the feedback. It helps immensely.

Helping out simnation is what I've always strived to accomplish!
Old 10-25-2013, 12:08 PM   #285
Tiger Paw

tyberious4now's Arena

OVR: 2

Good sliders J.A.....Is it just me but the newest rosters by 2k with you sliders has this game playing much better defense with turn overs on both sides of the ball....I think 2k gave up a little boost with coaching profiles for each team..

Any thoughts?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2013, 10:14 AM   #286
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyberious4now
Good sliders J.A.....Is it just me but the newest rosters by 2k with you sliders has this game playing much better defense with turn overs on both sides of the ball....I think 2k gave up a little boost with coaching profiles for each team..

Any thoughts?
These are made and tested using default rosters so it's no surprise to me that their good with them.

Glad you're enjoying them!
Old 10-27-2013, 08:26 AM   #287
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

OVR: 3

Am I the only person who has games where aggressive PGs like Rose and CP take like 30 shots smh

Old 10-27-2013, 09:28 PM   #288
MVP

jr86's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by G0DZGiFT
Am I the only person who has games where aggressive PGs like Rose and CP take like 30 shots smh

That is not slider related though. It's because their individual shooting tendencies are rated in the high 90's. Same with Westbrook and Parker. Drop them 20pts or more and they should not shoot as much.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »