Home

JA Money14's NBA 2K14 OneandOnly Realism Sliders

This is a discussion on JA Money14's NBA 2K14 OneandOnly Realism Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-05-2013, 10:20 PM   #329
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: JA Money14's NBA 2K14 OneandOnly Realism Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solebru
Tell me but I been reading over and over, have you tested these for user vs user? online lgs.. I need a good base/starting point
Yes. I used these user vs user
Old 11-06-2013, 11:27 AM   #330
Just started!

Played the Wolves (me) vs Bulls, Superstar, 10 min Qtr, game speed 49. Using latest Kov's rosters from NLSC (so far, the best out there).

Changed from JA's sliders:
- Consistency lowered to 52
- On-Ball Defense lowered to 34
- Offensive rebounds (user) raised to 57 (I'm being crashed every game!)

Lost 98-110. Bulls started pretty sluggish, 15-2 or something, but they recovered as Rose started to put it in. Finally D-Rose ended with 32p 6r 7a. In my side, Love 30p 11r and Rubio 11p 12a.

Nearly perfect team stats. FG 46% Bulls / 44% Wolves. 3PT 33% both. 16 off reb Bulls / 9 Wolves (still a bit low I think). I really enjoyed the gameplay: Bulls had a passing game, not only attacking the basket nor shooting nonsense treys, perfectly looking for post player when they should. Undoubtely, the best game I had played with 2K14.

My only issue is still my offensive rebounds, rarely I can get more than 10 and usually I'm on the 4-8 range. Maybe it's a matter of positioning. And steals, this game was 9 Bulls, 6 Wolves, too few for me; however many passes were deflected, so a question of timing again.

Another issue I want to comment, although this was not the case of this game: Fouls! My team ALWAYS shoot much more FT than the CPU, even commiting similar number of fouls. I think Shooting Foul could be lowered from 94 to 80-85 for user and stay at 94 for CPU.

I'm very happy with the current sliders from JAMoney, each user can tweak them a bit and surely achieve a great and realistic gameplay.
Old 11-06-2013, 11:53 AM   #331
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by trepamuros
Played the Wolves (me) vs Bulls, Superstar, 10 min Qtr, game speed 49. Using latest Kov's rosters from NLSC (so far, the best out there).

Changed from JA's sliders:
- Consistency lowered to 52
- On-Ball Defense lowered to 34
- Offensive rebounds (user) raised to 57 (I'm being crashed every game!)

Lost 98-110. Bulls started pretty sluggish, 15-2 or something, but they recovered as Rose started to put it in. Finally D-Rose ended with 32p 6r 7a. In my side, Love 30p 11r and Rubio 11p 12a.

Nearly perfect team stats. FG 46% Bulls / 44% Wolves. 3PT 33% both. 16 off reb Bulls / 9 Wolves (still a bit low I think). I really enjoyed the gameplay: Bulls had a passing game, not only attacking the basket nor shooting nonsense treys, perfectly looking for post player when they should. Undoubtely, the best game I had played with 2K14.

My only issue is still my offensive rebounds, rarely I can get more than 10 and usually I'm on the 4-8 range. Maybe it's a matter of positioning. And steals, this game was 9 Bulls, 6 Wolves, too few for me; however many passes were deflected, so a question of timing again.

Another issue I want to comment, although this was not the case of this game: Fouls! My team ALWAYS shoot much more FT than the CPU, even commiting similar number of fouls. I think Shooting Foul could be lowered from 94 to 80-85 for user and stay at 94 for CPU.

I'm very happy with the current sliders from JAMoney, each user can tweak them a bit and surely achieve a great and realistic gameplay.
Absolutely ! This is by no means a perfect set! Its just a base people can use to perfect them based on how they play & how they like them.

I don't have any issues with o rebounds... you DID play the bulls who are a top rebounding team. My magic consistently out rebound other teams. But it's alright! Everyone plays different and I know we dont use the same roster.

Thanks again my man! Enjoy
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2013, 06:38 PM   #332
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

OVR: 3

Lol this ever happen to anyone before?

Old 11-06-2013, 09:39 PM   #333
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

What's the lowest amount of points in the paint you held the other team to anyone? I just seen the Pacers hold the Bulls to 14! That's crazy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-06-2013, 10:06 PM   #334
Rookie

I once held a team to a total of 4 pts in the 1st quarter(12 mins) w/ these sliders in the middle of my association. Forgot the team though but they bounced back and brought the deficit to a respectable margin. That's what i like about these sliders, you can never get too confident w/ a lead or you'll suddenly see the opponent coming back into the game. Thanks man, keep up the good work!
Old 11-07-2013, 07:06 AM   #335
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jowal_18
I once held a team to a total of 4 pts in the 1st quarter(12 mins) w/ these sliders
Interesting. Last five games I played I outscored the CPU by wide margin in the first minutes (10-2, 15-4 or something), then they recovered (sometimes before ending 1st, mostly during 2nd qtr).

On the other side,every time I enter the 4th period with a respectable deficit (10-15 points) I can turn it back or at least come very close.

I'm beginning to believe that the game tends to force this comebacks and not are simply lucky days. Did anyone noticed this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2013, 07:55 AM   #336
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by trepamuros
Interesting. Last five games I played I outscored the CPU by wide margin in the first minutes (10-2, 15-4 or something), then they recovered (sometimes before ending 1st, mostly during 2nd qtr).

On the other side,every time I enter the 4th period with a respectable deficit (10-15 points) I can turn it back or at least come very close.

I'm beginning to believe that the game tends to force this comebacks and not are simply lucky days. Did anyone noticed this?
A few times but last night I was the Grizz against the pelicans and no matter how close I came, I just couldn't get over the hump. Only things I'm noticing at times are players force attacking and some PG grabbing a lot of offensive boards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »