Home

JA Money14's NBA 2K14 OneandOnly Realism Sliders

This is a discussion on JA Money14's NBA 2K14 OneandOnly Realism Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-07-2013, 08:22 AM   #337
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: JA Money14's NBA 2K14 OneandOnly Realism Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by trepamuros
Interesting. Last five games I played I outscored the CPU by wide margin in the first minutes (10-2, 15-4 or something), then they recovered (sometimes before ending 1st, mostly during 2nd qtr).

On the other side,every time I enter the 4th period with a respectable deficit (10-15 points) I can turn it back or at least come very close.

I'm beginning to believe that the game tends to force this comebacks and not are simply lucky days. Did anyone noticed this?
Yes, sometimes the game just suddenly goes your way or the other team's way late in the game which is a head scratcher, really. Like when you just keep on turning the ball over or shots become difficult to make. Must be with the game itself though, not the sliders. Of course you could just use time-outs to stop the momentum.
Old 11-07-2013, 02:40 PM   #338
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

OVR: 3

Does anyone see anything that looks out of the ordinary? We massacred them all around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-07-2013, 05:48 PM   #339
Rookie

OVR: 2

Atlanta's points in the paint are very high and the amount on 3pt shots very low. I would think a team with Teague, Korver, Williams would be having more shots from 3. If the amount of 3's they take and make are a but higher the points in the pain will come down. Also if they are shooting more free throws.

These are just general things though, if it is just one game I wouldn't rush to change anything. I mean every game can be different and sometimes teams do score a heap of points in the paint.

Does the game play well?
Old 11-07-2013, 05:55 PM   #340
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmio1990
Atlanta's points in the paint are very high and the amount on 3pt shots very low. I would think a team with Teague, Korver, Williams would be having more shots from 3. If the amount of 3's they take and make are a but higher the points in the pain will come down. Also if they are shooting more free throws.

These are just general things though, if it is just one game I wouldn't rush to change anything. I mean every game can be different and sometimes teams do score a heap of points in the paint.

Does the game play well?
My Pip are rarely over 50-55% but it does happen. 3's are very different for each team. Some teams shoot almost in the 30s. Some way low. It does play very well to me though. Stats line up mos of the time as well.
Old 11-07-2013, 08:46 PM   #341
Rookie

I have used them a bit over the last couple of days and I think these are really good. Solid game play with varied results. I have had good games with them. A heap of the issues I have are probably more due to that fact that I'm not that good defensively on this game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-08-2013, 06:00 AM   #342
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JA Money14
My Pip are rarely over 50-55% but it does happen. 3's are very different for each team. Some teams shoot almost in the 30s. Some way low. It does play very well to me though. Stats line up mos of the time as well.
Yeah the hawks had 52 PIP and the nuggets had 38 last night so that's almost spot on. Only thing is the amount of 3's they took.
Old 11-08-2013, 05:15 PM   #343
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

Yo JA Money or anyone who can fix this, can you tell me how to stop this force driving to the paint and outlet Fastbreak PLEASE!!!! This fool could've kicked the ball to an open person! Lol other than this and the Fastbreak this would be perfect.

Old 11-08-2013, 05:59 PM   #344
Rookie

I haven't really been seeing it that often in the games I play, are you using default rosters or downloaded edited ones?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »