Home

JA Money14's NBA 2K14 OneandOnly Realism Sliders

This is a discussion on JA Money14's NBA 2K14 OneandOnly Realism Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 11-11-2013, 06:05 AM   #353
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: JA Money14's NBA 2K14 OneandOnly Realism Sliders

yeh same here, like a 1 second delay or like stuck in mud. my guy will be running and i switch to him holding in the direction hes running and he stops then runs again.. but this on ball D problem i got guys moving side to side, running around court and i cant seem to stay in front let alone get near them.... im running past or i aint running at all. confused
Old 11-11-2013, 06:08 AM   #354
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solebru
yeh same here, like a 1 second delay or like stuck in mud. my guy will be running and i switch to him holding in the direction hes running and he stops then runs again.. but this on ball D problem i got guys moving side to side, running around court and i cant seem to stay in front let alone get near them.... im running past or i aint running at all. confused
Lol I want to know how you are just having this problem?! I knew I couldn't be the only person seeing this. It's drives me nuts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-11-2013, 10:22 AM   #355
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by micr0ray
MrMars, can you tell me if the changes you made is based on the latest version of this sliders?
Probably not. When I made the changes a couple of weeks ago I just ran with it. I don't play the CPU that often anymore, but when I do the game play is light years better since the mods i did.

Feel free to continue to tweak, since we all have different play styles and views on what makes an enjoyable experience.

MrMars
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2013, 02:16 AM   #356
Banned

Quote:
Since you posted this I am now having trouble staying infront of the player, I didn't before but they seem to just run straight around or past me. I'm having trouble pushing them or defending them. Last 5-6 games this has happen. HELP lol

JA money defensive assist does that help staying on the man?
I changed my assist from 50 to 0 a while ago, and to be perfectly honest I don't notice anything different. Maybe it helps maybe not, but if so I wouldn't know.

Quote:
Are you playing on a large Flat screen HDTV?? I know some have massive lag with games. If so in your TV settings there should be an option for "Game Mode" Which eliminates lag. I had this on my 60'' and thought I made a huge mistake buying because the game was unplayable with that lag until I looked into it and found the option.. If not, then I'm not sure, lol sorry just looking for some reasoning behind a lag that I'm not seeing defensively.

Last edited by JA Money14; 11-12-2013 at 02:19 AM.
Old 11-12-2013, 05:59 AM   #357
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JA Money14
I changed my assist from 50 to 0 a while ago, and to be perfectly honest I don't notice anything different. Maybe it helps maybe not, but if so I wouldn't know.

Are you playing on a large Flat screen HDTV?? I know some have massive lag with games. If so in your TV settings there should be an option for "Game Mode" Which eliminates lag. I had this on my 60'' and thought I made a huge mistake buying because the game was unplayable with that lag until I looked into it and found the option.. If not, then I'm not sure, lol sorry just looking for some reasoning behind a lag that I'm not seeing defensively.

Yeah I usually put game mode on because of the lag which helps with the response times from controller to TV.. im just gonna keep practicing and try work it out what this problem is
Old 11-12-2013, 08:04 PM   #358
Rookie

Liam_93's Arena

OVR: 6

Just had a great first game with these sliders in my Raptors chise'

On 12 min quarters

TOR 22 20 16 28 l 86
MEM 24 26 22 23 l 95

Rudy Gay 24 pts 10-20 FG 5 assts 6 rebs
Kyle Lowry 15 pts 4 assists 6-11 FG

Michael Conley 26 pts 9 assts
Tayshaun Prince 20 pts 10-16 FG

They locked it down for most of the game but I made a great rally at the end. I think you got the Inside shot sliders spot on as you really need to work to get baskets inside and defensive teams like Memphis are tough inside.

Good Job Man
Old 11-12-2013, 10:42 PM   #359
Rookie

OVR: 10

This game plays so much better with these sliders.. Just had a close game versus the97 Lakers with the 01 Sixers.. it was a back and forth game up until the last second. Kobe and Shaq dominated with about 30 20 pts each.. Shaq had like 18 rebounds.. I really had to utilize Iverson's strengths, and when they decided to double him, he managed 10 assists.. I finally beat em with 2 free throws from A.I. 88-86..

My bad I couldnt get all the stats.. it was late last night and had to sleep right away lol..

But yea that was the most realistic experience I have ever had playing 2K.. thanks to everybody that contributed to this.. peace
Old 11-13-2013, 02:00 AM   #360
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by triangleoffense
This game plays so much better with these sliders.. Just had a close game versus the97 Lakers with the 01 Sixers.. it was a back and forth game up until the last second. Kobe and Shaq dominated with about 30 20 pts each.. Shaq had like 18 rebounds.. I really had to utilize Iverson's strengths, and when they decided to double him, he managed 10 assists.. I finally beat em with 2 free throws from A.I. 88-86..

My bad I couldnt get all the stats.. it was late last night and had to sleep right away lol..

But yea that was the most realistic experience I have ever had playing 2K.. thanks to everybody that contributed to this.. peace
This is very important! This is a group effort because of all the feedback! Just wanted to shout out to everyone for helping to shape these sliders into what they are.

Glad you like them my man!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »