Home

JA Money14's NBA 2K14 OneandOnly Realism Sliders

This is a discussion on JA Money14's NBA 2K14 OneandOnly Realism Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 12-04-2013, 08:52 AM   #425
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: JA Money14's NBA 2K14 OneandOnly Realism Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by trelospektis
Any suggestion on player speed while on association???
well i like player speed at 40 and gamespeed at 48

i started a new Asso with Mavs using the this new set. only changes i made besides the speed is - human blocking lowered to 35, lowered steals by 1 and set the cpu ballhandling 1 up, because of too much steals.

Its great so far, the rebound issue seems to be fixed but overall the game is bit too easy. I made 7 games so far, won 6 by marigin of 10 or above, only lost in Miami
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2013, 08:14 PM   #426
Rookie

OVR: 2

Did a quick glance but didn't see anything so I figured I'd just ask. Do these sliders hold up for 2K Next-Gen? Love these sliders and would like to plug them in to the PS4 version of the game.
Old 12-11-2013, 02:53 PM   #427
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

OVR: 3

Ok, would I change my defensive awareness to alter the fact that one the defense gets pass me to attack the rim, everyone just stands and watches? That's the reason I see soo many PIP and not enough 3's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-12-2013, 10:57 PM   #428
Rookie

hey guys, thanks for the sliders! started a new association with ur sliders and meds ultimate roster v4. played 5 games for now and the CPU were not able to score 80+ once. i will try setting the difficulty up, because this is not the realistic experience i want to have. the grizzlies have a strong D, but not that strong

and i struggle scoring in the post. marc gasol has a 88 hookshot rating with the roster i'm using, but i'm only shooting 38% with him. can't even get an advantage in mismatches. the same with randolph
Old 12-15-2013, 01:38 PM   #429
Just started!

Hi there, I tried your sliders for an association and I liked them a lot however I would like your opinion on a couple of issues I've noticed (not saying it's your fault):
Is there a way to force the cpu to run plays?I tried changing the coach profile sliders but so far no success at all.
I played a few games but not a single charging foul was called either for me or for the cpu even though the slider is at 100, how is that possible?
Old 12-15-2013, 03:07 PM   #430
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by saberrider
Hi there, I tried your sliders for an association and I liked them a lot however I would like your opinion on a couple of issues I've noticed (not saying it's your fault):
Is there a way to force the cpu to run plays?I tried changing the coach profile sliders but so far no success at all.
I played a few games but not a single charging foul was called either for me or for the cpu even though the slider is at 100, how is that possible?
Running plays and charges are code issues.. nothing has been found as on yet to make then more than acceptable as I tried to make them.
Old 12-15-2013, 10:56 PM   #431
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JA Money14
Running plays and charges are code issues.. nothing has been found as on yet to make then more than acceptable as I tried to make them.
One more thing, after each game I like to check the player and team stats and in almost any game the opponent's 2 guards end up with almost 50 attempts combined while the rest of the team takes the remaining shots, so players like Aldridge,Dirk even Durant score 10 points give or take in 7-8 attempts tops.Is there a way to fix that or is that related to the running plays-code issues you mentioned?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2013, 09:19 AM   #432
Just started!

Hey dude, I am from Jordan, I am really interested in learning how to play NBA 2K14 on the PS4, so do you mind if I ask you for help regarding the tweaking of the settings/game settings/coach settings, etc ? also i noticed the settings you have made in the thread (http://www.operationsports.com/forum...liders-28.html) would you please send me the final result of tweaking you have achieved so that i cant try it and tweak it. I will appreciate the help My PSN user is yechnicans

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »