Home

JA Money14's NBA 2K14 OneandOnly Realism Sliders

This is a discussion on JA Money14's NBA 2K14 OneandOnly Realism Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 01-02-2014, 11:03 AM   #457
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: JA Money14's NBA 2K14 OneandOnly Realism Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotwillydog
@mkharsh is your roster on next gen or current gen?

Anyone know a good roster for next gen?
For the 360. Not sure about next gen. I need to update it, but I've been busy working on MLB 2K12 rosters for the current season. Plus, our oldest son won't let me play NBA 2K14 because he's living on it during his Christmas break.
Old 01-04-2014, 04:17 PM   #458
Rookie

OVR: 0

You did an awesome job with this slider set! I am still messing with rosters trying to get the tendencies just right. Great job!
Old 01-04-2014, 05:01 PM   #459
Rookie

BDubb3424's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shock1011
I really love these sliders for 360 but I'm about to get an Xbox 1, does anyone know if these sliders go over to next gen smoothly?
i use it for the xbone and their great
Old 01-04-2014, 06:46 PM   #460
Rookie

Slimm44's roster + this slider (modified a bit) = the best

at least for me.
Old 01-05-2014, 04:03 AM   #461
Rookie

I guess just going to live with it. Frustrating when a opposition guard has an open jumper and they continually pass it up to go inside

Don't really want to start up a new GM season with new roster ect as im 15-5 with the Pacers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-06-2014, 07:09 PM   #462
Just started!

My issue is that i will kill the cpu on allstar and superstar, but it's next to impossible for me to win on hof. I've played 2k and off for years, and have played organized ball my entire life. But i do not want to adjust sliders or rosters. Even though it is not cheating, for some reason i seem to view it as a way of cheating the cpu (just my opinion). Any suggestions? On offense i mostly freelance a series of pic
ks and try to find an open shot or take advantage of a mismatch. Defense is man with me playing on ball at all times.
Old 01-06-2014, 07:09 PM   #463
Pro

mattpu01's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
It's a roster issue. 2K really screwed some things - it's about tendencies, especially the "touches." It has nothing to do with the sliders. I have a roster file that I've worked on for myself (and shared here). Just keep trying different rosters. 2K's out of the box rosters are just terrible.
What do you do to fix this? I am half way into a season so my plan is to just adjust those items once I get to the playoffs depending on who I play. The simmed stats seem just fine.
Old 01-07-2014, 12:51 AM   #464
Rookie

OVR: 1

Hi guys,

I suddenly have an issue.
I have found it too easy to score with bigmen down in the post.

It is too easy for any PF or C player to get the ball in the block, you fake once, and then drive towards basket and shoot. It is either foul or it goes in. It is very hard to stop for computer.

I tested this theory by using Dalembert (He is not a post player) every time down low, I gave him the ball, faked once and drove towards basket and shoot. I had 26 points in the first 16 minutes, he shot 10-15 from the field and 6-10 from ft.

Simply put, it is like a cheese move I guess, but I want to adjust sliders to make it harder to score this way. Maybe bring the double team, well not double team, but closer to the post player, or make it harder to score in the post.

Has anyone experienced this? If you try, you will probably get the same results.

Also what is difference between 'Close shot' and 'Inside shot' sliders?

Please shoot me with any recommendations to fix this problem. If this is fixed, it will be pretty much perfect.

THANKS!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »