Home

JA Money14's NBA 2K14 OneandOnly Realism Sliders

This is a discussion on JA Money14's NBA 2K14 OneandOnly Realism Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 01-21-2014, 05:55 PM   #481
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: JA Money14's NBA 2K14 OneandOnly Realism Sliders

Also, try to change the help defense strenght for every coach. For example, i significantly increased the 76ers help defense strenght (they're 1rst in the league in 3 points attempted by oppponents, i guess it means they help a lot inside) and significantly lowered the Blazers help defense (last in 3pts attempts by opponents).
Personnaly, i put 65 to the 76ers and 30 to the Blazers. You'll see that they actually got most teams right.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-22-2014, 09:57 PM   #482
Rookie

My ai are not doing put back layups or dunks they get rebounds like they're about to do a put back dunk and just come down with it.. Any help? It's my teammates ai not the computer I'm playing against.. I have put back all the way up.. Any help?
Old 01-23-2014, 01:07 AM   #483
Rookie

Again, honestly, if you want a realistic (as much as it can be cause you can't change the bad animations and dribbling behavior), you have to modify each player tendency in each team, change coach profiles, and change playbooks. Changing sliders are of course helping a lot, but it just the change player's behavior in general.

I think i finally have a realistic game in term of boxscore AND behavior of the players and teams in term of offense and defense (again, as much as it's possible...).

Oh and another thing, if you want a realistic game, you have to put game speed at 56 minimum ! I know it seems odd, but just try it, if you watch NBA games often, you'll understand.
Old 01-23-2014, 12:54 PM   #484
Rookie

Honestly this is the best set I've used. I even lowered inside and close to 32 for user and can still dominate. I've played some on HOF with this set too and had great games, the boost wasn't as noticeable and I still can win.

On Superstar even after raising the Off/Def Awareness, On Ball D, and consistency for CPU it's been great. Minimal cheese, the CPU has to earn points just like me. No issues getting into the lane with guards at all. I may lower consistency for user even more than I have and raise it closer to what you have for the CPU for more of a challenge since the defense is so smooth.
Old 01-23-2014, 01:52 PM   #485
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlBornBred
Honestly this is the best set I've used. I even lowered inside and close to 32 for user and can still dominate.
And let me guess, when the CPU win, the Man Of The Game is 95% of the time a guard ? How can "dominant" big men can play their game correctly is they shoot 4 or 5 times a game ?
If you want to lower the driving to the basket, lower the tendency in each player's profile, just keep it high for guys who are supposed to do that often. Guys like Westbrook, Parker, Wall, Irving, Ellis, Evans, Bledsoe pretty much always drive to the basket ! Wheter we like it or not (i don't like it either), player's do that often in the real NBA.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-23-2014, 02:04 PM   #486
Rookie

An example of why modifying players is important if you are looking for more realism.
Check Pero Antic of the Atlanta Hawks. The guy has a shooting tendency of 91, a 3pt shot tendency of 99 and a tendency of shooting in triple threat situation. That's ridiculous ! Considering that now he plays more minutes with Horford's injury, it's a problem.
If i remember well, it's pretty much for Hollis Thompson of the 76ers.
Did you notice how much those guys take shoot they should never take ?
Old 01-23-2014, 08:59 PM   #487
Rookie

OVR: 4

Jedaii, what roster and slider base are you using? If you've constructed your own (which it sounds like), would you mind posting? Cheers.
Old 01-24-2014, 04:09 PM   #488
Rookie

Dallas_Fan95's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedaii
Again, honestly, if you want a realistic (as much as it can be cause you can't change the bad animations and dribbling behavior), you have to modify each player tendency in each team, change coach profiles, and change playbooks. Changing sliders are of course helping a lot, but it just the change player's behavior in general.

I think i finally have a realistic game in term of boxscore AND behavior of the players and teams in term of offense and defense (again, as much as it's possible...).

Oh and another thing, if you want a realistic game, you have to put game speed at 56 minimum ! I know it seems odd, but just try it, if you watch NBA games often, you'll understand.
If you post your slider set/roster set, I'd be willing to test them out for you.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »