Home

JA Money14's NBA 2K14 OneandOnly Realism Sliders

This is a discussion on JA Money14's NBA 2K14 OneandOnly Realism Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-10-2014, 09:46 AM   #505
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: JA Money14's NBA 2K14 OneandOnly Realism Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Survious
JA Money14 first off I want to say thank you for these sliders...I have been playing this game since day one on next gen and these sliders are just amazing...now this game not only looks real, it feels real.

I'm using this on the PS4 with 12 minutes and you are right, I am getting good box scores.

Cheers
You are getting good results nextgen? They aren't really designed for next gen but if you're getting results Cant complain! Ill be making teams to these to further fit with next gen style. They'll be in the next gen slider section when I finish them

Glad you enjoyed!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-10-2014, 10:45 PM   #506
Rookie

The higher u put the foul frequency on CPU , does that mean it fouls more or get fouled more ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-10-2014, 11:21 PM   #507
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by absolutekickz
The higher u put the foul frequency on CPU , does that mean it fouls more or get fouled more ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gets fouled
Old 02-11-2014, 04:47 AM   #508
Rookie

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JA Money14
You are getting good results nextgen? They aren't really designed for next gen but if you're getting results Cant complain! Ill be making teams to these to further fit with next gen style. They'll be in the next gen slider section when I finish them

Glad you enjoyed!
Yes I am I am playing 12 min Quarters and getting realistic scores...well they work for me so that is all that matters

tx again
Old 02-15-2014, 11:07 AM   #509
Rookie

When will the next gen sliders be out?? I've been using these sliders on next gen and they have been working very well but can't wait for new slider set!!!

Last edited by mokenablaze1; 02-17-2014 at 03:39 AM.
Old 02-15-2014, 11:27 AM   #510
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mokenablaze1
When will the next gen sliders be out?? I've been using these sliders on next gen and they have been working very well but can't wait for new slider set!!!
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...m-sliders.html
Old 02-20-2014, 01:50 AM   #511
MVP

BlindSideNZ's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JA Money14
Hey man I know you may have been asked this before. But I'm insure of how to search for it

I am using your sliders with I will say hands down in am having so much fun with! I'm also running Rondo's take that roster.

My question is I have guys going up in the putback animation but instead of completing the putback they come back down with the rebound. Is that a slider thing it is that tendencies through Rondos roster?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-20-2014, 02:19 AM   #512
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSideNZ
Hey man I know you may have been asked this before. But I'm insure of how to search for it

I am using your sliders with I will say hands down in am having so much fun with! I'm also running Rondo's take that roster.

My question is I have guys going up in the putback animation but instead of completing the putback they come back down with the rebound. Is that a slider thing it is that tendencies through Rondos roster?
From my experience, they made it to where you must hold the shot button to complete the putback.

That's all speculation of course. I'm not positive, though I've had success this way.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »