Home

JA Money14's NBA 2K14 OneandOnly Realism Sliders

This is a discussion on JA Money14's NBA 2K14 OneandOnly Realism Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 02-20-2014, 04:05 AM   #513
MVP

BlindSideNZ's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JA Money14's NBA 2K14 OneandOnly Realism Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JA Money14
From my experience, they made it to where you must hold the shot button to complete the putback.

That's all speculation of course. I'm not positive, though I've had success this way.
Yeah that way works out great. The CPU controlled players do it also. It's not a big deal really. Was just curious is all
Old 02-20-2014, 12:02 PM   #514
Banned

I've been using these sliders since day 1 and I must say, I'm not happy at all. I'm using the NBA 2K roster and as the Knicks, in my franchise I'm currently 18-1. Yes this is on Superstar. I've even tweaked these sliders to make the CPU harder and they're just so stupid. I constantly shoot higher percentages then them, my defense is allowing 88 ppg which is easily the lowest in the league, I don't feel like I'm ever going to lose a game again. Is it because I'm using a 2k roster? I've been looking for a slider set that uses user controlled timing for shooting (not real player as I feel that takes control out of the user's hands) and this is one of the few that does, but I'm just not happy with the results. Any tips?
Old 02-20-2014, 12:12 PM   #515
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cakes
I've been using these sliders since day 1 and I must say, I'm not happy at all. I'm using the NBA 2K roster and as the Knicks, in my franchise I'm currently 18-1. Yes this is on Superstar. I've even tweaked these sliders to make the CPU harder and they're just so stupid. I constantly shoot higher percentages then them, my defense is allowing 88 ppg which is easily the lowest in the league, I don't feel like I'm ever going to lose a game again. Is it because I'm using a 2k roster? I've been looking for a slider set that uses user controlled timing for shooting (not real player as I feel that takes control out of the user's hands) and this is one of the few that does, but I'm just not happy with the results. Any tips?
Hall of fame
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-20-2014, 12:31 PM   #516
SimWorld NBA 2K Guru

Dreece's Arena

OVR: 19

I would stop using default 2K rosters. They are horribly done and nobody on this site use default rosters when they design their sliders.

Go to the roster section and find a custom roster set with edited tendencies and attributes to make it more realistic/challenge. You NEVER going to get the experience you want from 2K rosters

If I'm not mistake JA said that he used MKharsh rosters when he designed his sliders so why don't you check those rosters and slider combo then check back with results.
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame

Last edited by Dreece; 02-20-2014 at 01:31 PM.
Old 02-20-2014, 09:22 PM   #517
Banned

OVR: 18

I use these for all 2014 rosters and JA's 13 set for NBA 2k13 on Superstar and find these work really well. I don't have the greatest hand eye anymore since I am getting up there and these provide a good challenge. I turned up all fouls to 100.
Old 02-21-2014, 12:42 PM   #518
Pro

silver281gt's Arena

OVR: 3

I have played my 1st 4 games with these sliders but on HOF and I am getting smashed. Should I move down to Superstar?
Old 02-21-2014, 04:54 PM   #519
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver281gt
I have played my 1st 4 games with these sliders but on HOF and I am getting smashed. Should I move down to Superstar?
Well yes.. they are made for superstar. HOF will be difficult
Old 02-22-2014, 02:20 AM   #520
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreece
I would stop using default 2K rosters. They are horribly done and nobody on this site use default rosters when they design their sliders.

Go to the roster section and find a custom roster set with edited tendencies and attributes to make it more realistic/challenge. You NEVER going to get the experience you want from 2K rosters

If I'm not mistake JA said that he used MKharsh rosters when he designed his sliders so why don't you check those rosters and slider combo then check back with results.
I'm no longer doing rosters, and I gave this kid to our oldest son. This game just doesn't cut it for me. I don't really enjoy it. I'm living on my 2K11 game, playing classic roster games. The control setup for 2K14 - I just don't like it and can't get used to it.

Thanks for this slider set - what few games I played I tried to enjoy. There are many good roster sets that these sliders would play well with.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »