Home

JA Money14's NBA 2K14 OneandOnly Realism Sliders

This is a discussion on JA Money14's NBA 2K14 OneandOnly Realism Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-24-2014, 02:35 PM   #529
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: JA Money14's NBA 2K14 OneandOnly Realism Sliders

I understand. I love the sim box scores as well. That's why I had to restart my game because I'm so use to playing on 10 minute quarters and getting regular stats that whenever I first put yours in and played 10 minutes, I was losing 39-34.... at half-time. I was like, whelp, I guess that needs to go to 12, haha.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 02-25-2014, 12:50 PM   #530
Pro

silver281gt's Arena

OVR: 3

I completely suck at this game. On these sliders I am 0-9 being out scored by 37 points a game. I can hang for about 3 quarters but 1 period I will get blown out. I havent had a guy score more then 26 in a game.
Old 02-25-2014, 01:40 PM   #531
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver281gt
I completely suck at this game. On these sliders I am 0-9 being out scored by 37 points a game. I can hang for about 3 quarters but 1 period I will get blown out. I havent had a guy score more then 26 in a game.
Its difficult for some, super easy for others.. try allstar!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-25-2014, 04:18 PM   #532
Pro

silver281gt's Arena

Nahh I don't want it to start being easy. At least I know when I finally win it will be earned lol.
Old 02-25-2014, 05:09 PM   #533
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Call plays and know your players and their ratings and their plays...etc. Use icon passing for plays to avoid TOs. Be patient and don't panic when behind or way ahead. Break the hot streak of your opponets with timeouts. ..............etc. Superstar is actually ridiculously easy(it was very hard for me too first) ,after some time with an average team you simply can't lose.
Old 02-26-2014, 01:25 PM   #534
MVP

lisinas's Arena

OVR: 5

JA question for you, do you think importing only your tendency slider values to completely other slider set would work ? I tried few of slider sets and there is one slider set i prefer to your's but i dont like the tendencies of it (lacks posting up from cpu) , do you think implementing your tendencies would work and solve my issue or it wont really work without the whole slider set ?

Last edited by lisinas; 02-26-2014 at 01:27 PM.
Old 02-26-2014, 03:46 PM   #535
Pro

silver281gt's Arena

I think I am going to Start over with these sliders again and use my home city Rockets. I wish I could just up load the sliders again and not have to put them all in again lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2014, 04:08 PM   #536
Banned

OVR: 18

Quote:
I think I am going to Start over with these sliders again and use my home city Rockets. I wish I could just up load the sliders again and not have to put them all in again lol.
Yeah kinda stupid on 2k's part to remove the ability to save slider sets. WTF could possibly be the point of them doing that?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »