Home

JA Money14's NBA 2K14 OneandOnly Realism Sliders

This is a discussion on JA Money14's NBA 2K14 OneandOnly Realism Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2014, 10:58 PM   #561
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: JA Money14's NBA 2K14 OneandOnly Realism Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousecop
As the new Forum Idiot, can someone please direct me to the download link. I swear it's there but I just don't see it :C
I forgot that these were sliders and not a roster. Jesus Christ I am slipping...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2015, 02:59 PM   #562
Rookie

Anyone tried these on 15 last gen?
Old 10-19-2017, 01:57 PM   #563
Rookie

Hello guys! Anyone still playing lastgen 2k? Im actually having fun with 2k18 on xbox360 and these sliders are working almost perfectly...
Old 10-19-2017, 02:53 PM   #564
Rookie

LeftyJr80's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osbourne
Hello guys! Anyone still playing lastgen 2k? Im actually having fun with 2k18 on xbox360 and these sliders are working almost perfectly...
What are you getting for gameplay from the sliders sets? I'm still using xbox360 but mostly for classic team rosters. I'm not seeing enough plays from the AI, I'v noticed times a play doesn't happen until the clock runs down and a contested shot is still being made by the offense. I'll try these sliders and see if the gameplay flows well for the classic teams.
Old 10-20-2017, 03:31 AM   #565
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftyJr80
What are you getting for gameplay from the sliders sets? I'm still using xbox360 but mostly for classic team rosters. I'm not seeing enough plays from the AI, I'v noticed times a play doesn't happen until the clock runs down and a contested shot is still being made by the offense. I'll try these sliders and see if the gameplay flows well for the classic teams.
Well thats kinda what i meant by "almost perfectly"... I get those too. I like it generally, it feels like basketball most of the time, there is something like order and logic in gameplay by AI, but there are some stupid things which are probably not gonna change in any slider set (like shooting behind the board and getting out of bounds call). I get lot of spot up 3s, which I dont like very much, but when you think about it, that is NBA these days... The thing i like the most is i get good box scores and stats... Yesterday i tried some simulating and compared to basketball reference stats of the 2016-2017 season, its almost perfect. Definetely not what I expected from nba 2k on xbox360 in 2018. Thats why i kinda got excited about maybe getting the things perfect and I have to believe its possible at this point . I get good FG%, 3pt%, assist, steals, rebounding, TOs, everything is pretty much there. The thing I am trying to tweak is number of freethrows per game. I get around 10 FTs per game more compared to real NBA numbers. Strange thing is - I get almost the same stats when I simulate season, and I dropped blocking and shooting foul sliders from 80+ to 49. I am gonna try different things again today and see how it plays.

I also plan to try gameplay with another slider set which i found on youtube. I will post my impressions here. Hope there are more guys that play nba2k18 on xbox 360 so we could discuss it here...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-09-2023, 04:51 AM   #566
Pro

Johnnythelegend's Arena

Doest anybody have these next gen sliders saved somewhere? Link in the first post is dead :/

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »