Home

Who Has Best Slider Set For NBA 2k14?

This is a discussion on Who Has Best Slider Set For NBA 2k14? within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-13-2014, 09:42 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 2
Who Has Best Slider Set For NBA 2k14?

Who has best slider set for NBA 2k14? I am using a slider set but it is too easy for computer to hit threes. I would think the number would need to be at 30 or 35 for human and computer in sliders. Also, what is best time for quarters to be set at? What about difficulty all star or Hall of Fame? I can't get a good set of sliders
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-13-2014, 01:07 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Who Has Best Slider Set For NBA 2k14?

Anything below HOF is way too easy.
Yes you can deceive yourself with slider changes to make eg. Superstar lever hard but no it is too easy.
Old 02-13-2014, 01:09 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Anything below HOF is way too easy.
Yes you can deceive yourself with slider changes to make eg. Superstar level hard but no it is too easy if you want a dash of realisric stats, scores.
Old 02-14-2014, 04:57 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 4

This question has no definitive answer.

Everyone's skill set is different. Everyone's play style is different. Everyone's perception of the NBA and how the game should look and play in terms of a video game simulation is different. Everyone uses different rosters which therefore would effect any one particular slider set.

After trying so many different edited rosters with updated ratings, tendencies, coach profiles, playbooks, and slider sets to go with it... the best gameplay I can garner (for my own personel preference and enjoyment) is using the updated 2k rosters with my own tweaked and tweaked and tweaked (x1,000,000) slider set.

The game will never be perfect or play 100% exactly as you would like, because at the end of the day, it's always going to be a video game and not real life. I think the tedious search for perfect gameplay can at times get in the way of truly enjoying what is, IMO, a great video game of an even greater sport.
Old 02-14-2014, 11:58 AM   #5
MVP

OVR: 2

I agree with each person has a certain skill set, but I still think there are realistic sliders out there.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »