Home

Computer Hits Tons of Threes What Can I Do?

This is a discussion on Computer Hits Tons of Threes What Can I Do? within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
How SDS Can Improve the 'Full Minors' Feature for MLB The Show 21
Top 10 Shootout Players to Fear in NHL 21
Skatebird Preview - Updated Hands-On With New Rooftop Level
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 06-23-2014, 08:34 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 2
Computer Hits Tons of Threes What Can I Do?

How can successful three points shots be almost up to 47 or 48? I played a game with trifecta sliders and computer hits three pointers left and right. Anyone have successful three pointers 40 or under for player or computer? Need suggestions. I also have it on superstar difficulty. Any suggestions
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2014, 10:15 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Computer Hits Tons of Threes What Can I Do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbread28
How can successful three points shots be almost up to 47 or 48? I played a game with trifecta sliders and computer hits three pointers left and right. Anyone have successful three pointers 40 or under for player or computer? Need suggestions. I also have it on superstar difficulty. Any suggestions

i had similar problems my friend , and after long hours of posting and reading try these and see if that works. First change the difficulty to all-star and second try to lower the tendencies of 3ptshots.
Old 06-24-2014, 12:53 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 2
Re: Computer Hits Tons of Threes What Can I Do?

Changed three pointers to 35 and left the difficulty to superstar and its working out good. Thanks for suggestions.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »