Home

Old 05-17-2009, 06:46 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
emotion...

i just finished playing my real life bball game and it gave me an idea on what would help make 2k feel real. Emotion. I know they have little animations to give the effect of emotion but they are pretty week. But i'm more talking about adding emotion to the hot cold streaks.
Example is my game tonight. Basketball isn't too strong in australia and neither are the local refs lol anyway lets just say, putting it nicely, the refs tested my temper tonight. Now when i get worked up in a game it's like michael jordans spirit takes me over haha well maybe not, but lets just say i get fire in my belly and i go on a killing spree. I was hitting fade aways and well anything i physically able to do.
Anyway my point is that basketball is played by human beings. Whether it be some crap talking, or some bad calls, or some physical play, players are effected by this. I believe 2k has tried to represent this with personality types, but does this affect in game play?
If it does i don't notice it.
Everyone knows not to piss off kobe cause he'll go for the throat. Mj lived off smack talking.
It also has the opposite effect. Rookies or softer players may be put off by such things.
Anyway basically i just wanted to but this idea out there. What do you guys think?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »