Home

2K Sports Announces NBA 2K10: Draft Combine (Yahoo! Finance)

This is a discussion on 2K Sports Announces NBA 2K10: Draft Combine (Yahoo! Finance) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2009, 12:00 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 25
Re: Yahoo Finance? Article on NBA 2k10 Draft Combine

Graphics look the same... very interesting feature though.

Last edited by youngfaze01; 07-28-2009 at 12:06 PM.
Old 07-28-2009, 12:02 PM   #18
MVP

tcnumba10's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFiasco87
I really hope its not super easy to get your player a 99 rating. Does anyone know if this is needed to use the career mode in the game?
I don't think the "NBA 2K10 Draft Combine" game is necessary in order to play Career Mode in NBA 2K10, it's just a pre-game to the actual game in which you can incorporate your created player into NBA 2K10.

I'm sure you are able to create a player in 2K10 and implement him into the career mode w/o the Draft Combine game.
Old 07-28-2009, 12:06 PM   #19
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

meh..not really a chise guy

so bring on the vids!
Old 07-28-2009, 12:09 PM   #20
Pro

NoTiCe_O's Arena

OVR: 11

SuperStar Mode ?
Old 07-28-2009, 12:10 PM   #21
MVP

OVR: 19

I like the custom animations for shooting - hopefully they have the same for dunks. I want gameplay videos, but hopefully this "official" information creates a flood of other things.

Please no sliding....please no sliding....please no sliding....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2009, 12:12 PM   #22
Supporter

OVR: 22

I knew the smoke that had initially surrounded this rumor, had some fire to it, and as I expected, the DLC/draft combine appears to be a lot deeper than what was first thought. I really like what I'm hearing from this new mode, and I believe its going to add depth to the overall package that is NBA 2K10.

Edit:It appears that they even released screens of it.... Wasn't expecting that at all from them. Nice.

Old 07-28-2009, 12:16 PM   #23
All Star

OVR: 21

I only recently began learning the joys of Association mode. Really not a "create myself" kinda guy, but seems like a great value for what it is - can't beat $5 really. Guess it has a ton of potential for those that like creating fictional players and inserting them into the game. Or even creating past college/pro players and working them through a career.

The amount of signature options alone is ridiculous; almost seems like there's too much that can be customized from what it looks like. If the practice court is relative to the pro courts, looks a little wider. Hopefully there won't be a bunch of default black or white shoes on the players and the Insider or whoever takes time to customize the players for default rosters

XBL gamertag: d0meBreaker22 (that's a zero)

congrats Steelers, city of Pittsburgh, and Steeler Nation - SIX TIME WORLD CHAMPS
Old 07-28-2009, 12:20 PM   #24
MVP

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by spankdatazz22
I only recently began learning the joys of Association mode. Really not a "create myself" kinda guy, but seems like a great value for what it is - can't beat $5 really. Guess it has a ton of potential for those that like creating fictional players and inserting them into the game. Or even creating past college/pro players and working them through a career.

The amount of signature options alone is ridiculous; almost seems like there's too much that can be customized from what it looks like. If the practice court is relative to the pro courts, looks a little wider. Hopefully there won't be a bunch of default black or white shoes on the players and the Insider or whoever takes time to customize the players for default rosters
Yea, I know how you feel man. I don't really like creating players, but it is optional to get the Combine or not. I want to see what Association has to offer now, it wasn't that interesting in 2k9.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »