Home

NBA 2K10 Videos (IGN)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Videos (IGN) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2009, 06:16 PM   #241
MVP

Po Pimp's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: NBA 2K10 Videos (IGN)

Obviously as a 2K fan, the video is what I expected it to be and I'm not disappointed. What I really enjoyed was the beefed up presentation. I think this is the year 2K Basketball eclipses NFL 2K5's presentation.

What I didn't like that was already mention was some of the defensive reaction animations and Kobe's pass to Gasol. I believe 2K actually is able to delete animations via patch, so this isn't a big deal. Also, the framerate isn't 60 FPS due to quality of video. Then there was Derek Fisher stopping LeBron. It wasn't so much that he stopped LeBron in his tracks...it was that Fisher didn't try to take a charge. Thats all Derek Fisher does. I hope that's one of his tendencies this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2009, 06:17 PM   #242
Pro

EvanRG's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOLLIDAY1183
Wow, Hotobu & EvanRG, dial that down a bit. When did things become personal? By the way, we're on a message board.

Never was a "fake 2K supporter" because I never supported any company. That's lunacy, when you consider what all this equipment costs us, TVs consoles etc. I spend $$ on games I like. Period.

Where a lotta ya'll go wrong is when you assume another man's motives for posting a particular view. Heck, I can't even figure the motives of people I know/work with, let alone some anonymous guys typing on a sports gaming site.

I never post concerning someone else's opinion, because it's theirs. In a perfect world you'll be in your living room enjoying 2K10, while I'll be here enjoying 2K10, Live 10 as well as CH2K8 w/BS's edits. We gamers, man, I do this when I take my tie off.

Now, a few more impressions:

I do like how the intro is, feels real dynamic, and like someone said, it really feels like a game is bout to go down. And I disagree with some--though Lebron is off, I think Kobe looks great (and it appears they've fixed his form).

The funny thing is -- I never mentioned anyone by name and didn't single anyone out. You felt the need to respond to me.

All I'm saying is that there are people posting in this thread with no reason other than to try and stir up trouble.

I unintentionally did this in the Live forums so I steer clear of them now that I have a definitive choice for which game I'll be getting -- all I ask is that those who have already made up their mind, steer clear of these threads because we don't need to know why you think Live is so much better.

The idea that people somehow know that 2k10 is "2k9.5" from a 3 minute video over the internet is simply laughable and just makes you less credible as a "game critique."
If your post is going to contain the name LIVE 10 in it, then re-think before posting. period.
Old 09-22-2009, 06:22 PM   #243
Rookie

aga11ah's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvanRG
If your post is going to contain the name LIVE 10 in it, then re-think before posting. period.
well your post just contained it so did you re-think and still post ?
Old 09-22-2009, 06:25 PM   #244
Pro

EvanRG's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by aga11ah
well your post just contained it so did you re-think and still post ?
You're so clever.
Old 09-22-2009, 06:28 PM   #245
Rookie

plyrically's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by plyrically
Shouldn't the stanks at Lakers' Staples be darkened-out?

Like this?

?
You won't always be the best shooter. You won't always be the best rebounder, or defender, either. What you can always do the best though, is play hard. Once you do that, Everything else will take care of itself.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2009, 06:31 PM   #246
MVP

blingballa333's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
?
Yes

Check out my MLB The Show CAP thread:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...s-welcome.html
Old 09-22-2009, 06:33 PM   #247
MVP

OVR: 36

Quote:
?
They messed up big time on staples center. Does anybody know if they record the arena sounds in studio or is it actual sounds from the arenas?
Old 09-22-2009, 07:07 PM   #248
Banned

OVR: 3
La,la,la,la wait till I get my money right
la, la, la, la then you cant tell me nothing right
Excuse Me, is you saying something?
Uh, uh, you can't tell me nothing
(Haha) you cant tell me nothing
Uh, uh, you cant tell me nothing

2K all the way...Oh yeah I said it. Ha Ha(Jay-Z laughs) Ha Ha
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »