Home

NBA 2K11 Wishlist

This is a discussion on NBA 2K11 Wishlist within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-13-2009, 11:42 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: NBA 2K11 Wishlist

Two things that I really want to see included in the game is dynamic crowds and when the game has become a blowout with no hope in sight, both teams empty out their bench.
Old 10-14-2009, 01:05 AM   #34
MVP

OVR: 41

Would someone like RayAP19 be willing to manage the first post to get kind of a "head count" of suggestions? I ask because guys from the SCEA baseball forum have said that regular wishlist threads can be useless for developers, especially if all of the information is scattered and not categorized.

Anyway, here are mine:

1.) All mascots. Some are missing.

2.) More logos, or upload logos, for Create-a-Team. Put team wordmarks on jerseys instead of logo crests. Have announcers learn to say "Pittsburgh," "Las Vegas," etc. in case you want to do an expansion. Edit number style on uniforms.

3.) Many, many more alternate jerseys.

4.) Court editor.

5.) Load all settings, sliders, rosters (should be able to use edits in NBA Today), etc. right when the game loads. I constantly have to go in and change things, especially coaching settings.

6.) Masks, goggles, short shorts, etc. in Edit Player.

7.) Workaround for using retired numbers.

8.) No lag for online.

9.) Custom soundtracks for PS3.

10.) Update the dunk contest. Maybe new dunks, new props, put it indoors if you want to do the All-Star Weekend thing, and of course, enable anyone to be used. Mostly, if Rudy Fernandez does the actual dunk contest, he should be selectable in the NBA Blacktop dunk contest.
Old 10-14-2009, 01:26 AM   #35
MVP

MelMan1486's Arena

OVR: 12

We need dynamic crowds in 2k11. Also something needs to be done about pushing in the paint, they should add a whole bunch of contact animations to slow the guy running into the paint down so that the lead pass isn't so effective.
Of course there are other things but those are the 2 that come to mind right now, to busy having fun with this game to think about what to add to it for next year (assuming they fix certain issues via patch with this years).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2009, 02:09 AM   #36
Hall Of Fame

RubenDouglas's Arena

OVR: 28

On the cosmetic front:

Alternating ALL STAR game venue in Association Mode: It's been done on a game thats 6 years old now. Just have the same half court generic AS game logo and leave the court graphics as if it were a normal game. The surprise and shock of seeing the game at the united center in 2012 is great. It adds a small unique touch to the game... either that, or let us choose the venue.

more wishes later on
Old 10-14-2009, 04:33 AM   #37
MVP

OVR: 12

I wish my player wouldn't do things on his own anymore. I wish if I didn't touch the controller, my player would just stand then pretty still.

I wish the only time my player would go into a defensive position was when I pressed the defensive button.

I wish 2K would back off the canned animation and let us play the game instead of it playing itself.

I wish I had only had to make this wish one time instead of every year.
Old 10-14-2009, 09:14 AM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 8

Polished Game:

Check out the glitch list here, and fix as many as possible.
Old 10-14-2009, 09:24 AM   #39
Rookie

Player lock is fine.

My Player: 2 Extra Options

Journeyman:

Undrafted Player trying to Make a D-League team with the ultimate goal of playing in the NBA.

or

Veteran player trying to make a comeback would be a fine addition to the My Player mode. It could be a race against time (Age and Injury) to make a team.

The Options can be one in the same, but allow for older players to be added to the My Player Experience.

Reasoning: It would be fun to try to be an Earl Boykins or some "Older than Draft Age" Player trying for one last shot at the big time.
Old 10-14-2009, 09:31 AM   #40
MVP

RumbleCard's Arena

Some of these have been mentioned. Association related.

1. More control over rotation. Minutes per position and more control over who's on the court in the 4th quarter.

2. I would like to see other teams cap space from the trade player menu.

3. Just give us commissioner powers. It'd be an option we can toggle on or off in the set-up menu. Its fine and dandy to allow us the ability to control 30 teams but it would be nice to control just my team but be prompted by a menu every time the CPU makes a trade so I can approve or disapprove of the move. This would go a long way in giving us some control in allowing realistic trades without the burden of controlling 30 teams.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »