Home

Hidden Jerseys

This is a discussion on Hidden Jerseys within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-26-2009, 10:15 PM   #33
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Hidden Jerseys

Quote:
Originally Posted by portlandblazer
^ go to quick game and choose an alt or retro for a team than switch to another team and the locked jersey names will flash on the screen for a split second. example, for the home team move to timberwolves and select their "retro 1", now switch teams to the blazers and you will see "rip city" appear for a second before turning back to "current".

to see all the hidden jerseys you will need to go through each team home and away and choose each retro and alt and jump forward and backward to the teams next to them.

oh and im guessing the raptors retros will be the huskies ones and not the barney pinstripes ones.
thanks man....worked like a charm.

I saw hardwood classic for the Raptors at home & st pattys day for the Raptors away.
Old 10-26-2009, 11:03 PM   #34
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18

All of the sudden I'm kind of excited again about the retro jersey additions, knowing we'll eventually be able to use retired players' jersey numbers and whatnot.

PortlandBlazer, any idea on your Classic Rosters route this year? I see an awful lot of solid early to mid 90's retros there this year (Pistons, Warriors, Nuggets, Magic, Lakers). . .
Old 10-27-2009, 12:15 AM   #35
MVP

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDusen04
All of the sudden I'm kind of excited again about the retro jersey additions, knowing we'll eventually be able to use retired players' jersey numbers and whatnot.

PortlandBlazer, any idea on your Classic Rosters route this year? I see an awful lot of solid early to mid 90's retros there this year (Pistons, Warriors, Nuggets, Magic, Lakers). . .
i think im gonna start with a 1986 roster. not sure yet though if i will do (or be able to do) the 16 playoff teams or if i will do just a few teams. i might not do a roster or teams for each season either. i might just pick and choose certain years. once the patch drops i will get started on something mid eighties.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2009, 12:24 AM   #36
MVP

OVR: 22

Quote:
i dont know about the pc version but im pretty sure the jerseys are already on the 360 disc as ive seen the names of all the jerseys while scrolling through the uniform choices.

yea, I only checked the files, and not the roster. There are definitely roster references to those jerseys but no files for them on the PC version.
Old 10-27-2009, 12:34 AM   #37
MVP

infam0us's Arena

OVR: 10

Jaosming, haven't gotten PC version yet but are the files still .iff?
Old 10-27-2009, 09:51 AM   #38
MVP

OVR: 22

still iff and still editable same as last year
Old 10-27-2009, 10:15 AM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 3

Awww portland plz. Your 90s rosters was the best. 2k needs to give nogster and you guys a spot on their development team.
Old 10-27-2009, 11:09 AM   #40
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
i think im gonna start with a 1986 roster. not sure yet though if i will do (or be able to do) the 16 playoff teams or if i will do just a few teams. i might not do a roster or teams for each season either. i might just pick and choose certain years. once the patch drops i will get started on something mid eighties.
I took a quick glance at the '86 playoff teams and it looks like it'd be pretty awesome. Most of the retro jerseys necessary for these teams seem to be in the game, so that's a bonus. The only problem I'd see is I've heard some people mention there's a 150 created player cap this season. So, assuming there's around ten legends in game that could be assigned to clubs, those 150 slots would be enough to fill 16 ten-man rosters (or around 13 twelve-man rosters). I'd be afraid the Pistons that year wouldn't make the cut. . .though they do have two in-game legends.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »