Home

Really make it "MY" Player

This is a discussion on Really make it "MY" Player within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-21-2010, 09:04 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 9
Re: Really make it "MY" Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesy
Well the problem is that no player rated 44 would ever even make it into the nba to begin with.
What is Jerome James rated in 2k10?
Old 04-21-2010, 10:40 AM   #10
Banned

OVR: 6

one of the bests posts i've seen around here, please 2k team read it
Old 04-22-2010, 07:20 AM   #11
Banned

OVR: 16

i would like it if they would up our ratings themselves weekly. Like say if your 3pt rating is 70, and in the past week you shot, say 8 for 15 from the 3, then that should raise by 1or 2. And if you was shooting say 4 for 15 it should drop by 1 or 2. They should also have limits. Like say if ur a 6'0 PG, there is no way u can have anything higher then a 60 rating in dunks. Also say if you can only choose 2 play styles(like if i had to choose id be a athletic scoring SF) and base on what u chosed there will
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2010, 07:22 AM   #12
Banned

OVR: 16

be a rating rertriction. Like your rebound,block, steal, etc. can only go as high as 60. Or if you r a pg your rebound and block can go as high as 50
Old 04-22-2010, 11:15 AM   #13
DC
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 39

Again, why not have difficulty levels for My Player. I have been saying for months that too many people make the NBA. The most realistic example of My PLayer would be on level with someone pitching a perfect game on MLB 2K and winning a million dollars.

They should give 1 million to anyone that makes the NBA on My PLayer Mode. But they have to make it REALSITIC.
Old 04-22-2010, 03:21 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 2

I agree with the difficulty levels, not everyone actually knows how to play ball, those who do should be challenged and rewarded accordingly. I also think there should be a practice mode, well you should hav to practice on most non-game days just like in real life. This is where most, if not all, rookies prove themselves. We could practice running plays, playing D, boxing out, ect., and do the drills after practice. Imagine doing a shooting drill with one assistant coach and defensive drills with another. What about when you go to a team they will ask you to work on something, say 3 point shooting, so that you fit into their system and play more. This game has a chance to be really deep.
Old 04-22-2010, 10:13 PM   #15
MVP

donkey33's Arena

OVR: 10

We already covered this when the combine dropped. Way too easy. There should only be a small amount of us who can make it to that superstar level. It should be damn tough to get there and stay there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2010, 07:27 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 4

I do seem to remember players stats changing every few days in the Dreamcast versions. That would be cool for my player. I wouldn't mind my ratings being based on my play.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »