Home

WHAT SHOULD WE EXPECT FROM THE LEGEND MODE?

This is a discussion on WHAT SHOULD WE EXPECT FROM THE LEGEND MODE? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2010, 12:45 PM   #1
Pro

laroche360's Arena

OVR: 10
WHAT SHOULD WE EXPECT FROM THE LEGEND MODE?

can someone please help me out? cuz they are saying when u start the legend mode , it will progress with the trades and signings, does it mean ,that if i start with the Bulls for example,am i going to get a scottie pippen,grant,rodman ,or Longley through the years??which rosters are going to be available?from 1984 til 98??that would be of course great, if we can have it cleared,what about the opponent rosters?are they gonna progress also?will we see the seattle drafting gary payton,and then through the times going in the finals with Shawn kemp?same with Stockton??as someone an idea??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2010, 01:17 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 22
Re: WHAT SHOULD WE EXPECT FROM THE LEGEND MODE?

the legend mode is taking a Rookie MJ into todays NBA. So you can have Wade/rookie MJ/Lebron/Bosh on the same team.

PC version is (cause there is no way we can pass this opportunity up) going to have a 84 roster to import him into and then draft classes through the mod community.

NBA 2K10 Community Site Mix
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cndytDNb-c

The people say they're pretty good.
Old 08-12-2010, 02:08 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 8

I know it's not 2K's fault for being unable to get the liscensing for this, but this mode wont be interesting to me unless I can actually play with rosters that represent the NBA that Jordan played in. Playing with Jordan in today's NBA isn't very interesting to me. If I'm going to do that I may as well just play a My Player because at least I'll be able to take that player online.
Old 08-12-2010, 02:12 PM   #4
Greatest caddie ever!

youvalss's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotobu
I know it's not 2K's fault for being unable to get the liscensing for this, but this mode wont be interesting to me unless I can actually play with rosters that represent the NBA that Jordan played in. Playing with Jordan in today's NBA isn't very interesting to me. If I'm going to do that I may as well just play a My Player because at least I'll be able to take that player online.
Same here.

ZX Spectrum
CPU: Z80 @ 3.5 MHz
GPU: Monochrome display
RAM: 48 KB

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »