Home

NBA 2K11: Dominate in My Player Mode and See Your Signature Shoes on Other Players

This is a discussion on NBA 2K11: Dominate in My Player Mode and See Your Signature Shoes on Other Players within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2010, 08:50 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 1
I believe the reason the shoe is locked to Jordan's brand is most likely because the game asks you to sign a shoe deal. And then from there, you can pick from, NIKE, ADIDAS, JORDAN, REEBOK, CONVERSE, AIR GENERICS (Lol) etc. etc. I bet that's why the Jordan is darkened out....
Old 08-31-2010, 09:11 PM   #50
MVP

OVR: 23
Re: NBA 2K11: Dominate in My Player Mode and See Your Signature Shoes on Other Player

shoe contracts for my player is a great addition but a regular create-a-shoe for existing players seems a little more necessary with the addition of the historic teams and those eye sore generics. unless of course they actually have a nice selection of vintage kicks, which i doubt happens.
Old 08-31-2010, 09:15 PM   #51
MVP

J-Clutch1's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K11: Dominate in My Player Mode and See Your Signature Shoes on Other Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by chance
Melo and CP3 have their own shoe...
Yeah, sorry. I was overthinking there.

As others have said, you probably start with signing with a company and you go on from there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2010, 09:19 PM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by portlandblazer
shoe contracts for my player is a great addition but a regular create-a-shoe for existing players seems a little more necessary with the addition of the historic teams and those eye sore generics. unless of course they actually have a nice selection of vintage kicks, which i doubt happens.
maybe they have downloadable sneaker packages? some old school classics, some for later releases during the season a-la nba live 10. like you, i really doubt this happens but it'd be real nice if it did.
Old 08-31-2010, 09:50 PM   #53
Banned

OVR: 0
they should make something where you can make your own signature shot
Old 08-31-2010, 09:52 PM   #54
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidblack
they should make something where you can make your own signature shot
didn't the old 989 sports game NBA shootout have that? or i think it had make a trick dunk, like create a dunk or something like that?
Old 08-31-2010, 09:55 PM   #55
Rookie

The should just make signature shots better, some shots are repetitive and it should't be that way. And some guys shots are way off. from the vids that are out now though the shots look much improved so I'm very much looking forward to seeing how everyone else looks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2010, 10:02 PM   #56
MVP

bigsmallwood's Arena

OVR: 37
With 2Ksports throwing in the kitchen sink, I really hope they are not planning on dropping the 2Ksports franchise.....

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »