Home

Your Myplayer Career (NBA 2K11)

This is a discussion on Your Myplayer Career (NBA 2K11) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-18-2010, 07:04 AM   #801
Banned

OVR: 9
Re: Your Myplayer Career (NBA 2K11)

need help do anybody play with sliders on myplayer i'm like a 52 pg can't deal with the thunder anymore i get great minutes just once everybody is off their off we always lose by 30 points or more i created my player after i play in real life i' more of a d player who will get a few scrub points but won't drop 20 on a consistent basis. either way getting really frustraed losing to everybody by 30 points. also hate when i get a fast break an run in middle of court when i go to layup he either layup under rim or stop in take a jumper. also got a increasing vertical help when shooting your jumper do your man jump higher.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2010, 07:06 AM   #802
Banned

don't want to start it over just to go through with wat i'm going through now just with a different position in etc.. also my team seems to be staying with teams when i'm not in the game an players actually make shots like ryan gomes that guy miss everything when were in the game together
Old 10-18-2010, 08:09 AM   #803
Banned

OVR: 10

Why are there 90+ overall rated players in most of the online games? Is this how it's supposed to be or are people somehow cheating?
Old 10-18-2010, 08:34 AM   #804
Banned

i think people are cheating or just spending way to much time on my player probably playing on pro or something getting a double double with a 50 overall player idk i had to guard one online it was crazy when my guy was a 47 overall talk about matchup and he was like 6'3 with my man being 5'8
Old 10-18-2010, 10:16 AM   #805
Phenom

seasprite's Arena

OVR: 27

Me and my lakers clinched the top spot in the West and just stating game one of the playoffs against the Rockets. I love this mode, didnt put a lot of time into it last year, but I cant get enough of it this year. I am currently averaging 14 ppg and 9.8 rpg and that is coming off the bench as the sixth man.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2010, 11:32 AM   #806
DW3
MVP

DW3's Arena

OVR: 23

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

I'm am hooked on this game mode! I am 6'1 point guard for the thunder. Scored 30 last game and received a letter from Mr. Jordan telling me about the magazine cover. Awesome. BTW I'm a rated 50 overall
Old 10-18-2010, 11:34 AM   #807
Rookie

Eclipso's Arena

OVR: 8

I had to drop 72 on the Hornets before I got my cover lol.
Old 10-18-2010, 11:57 AM   #808
Pro

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by kc10785
this some BS i was 18 games in traded to a decent team and was playing 10 min qtrs. im in a middle of a game have to run out and go to the store so I wait tell a timeout is called and I save the game. I come back and load my file and I get a black screen after the load screen. My game froze up so I cut the system off and try again and the same thing happen. I have been playing this mode since I got the game and now everything is gone. So my warning to all unless it's a end of a qtr don't save and quit cuz it will freeze up.
Don't save it during timeouts. Any other time is fine, but a lot of people have had problems saving during timeouts and not any other times in the game. Sorry that you lost your file btw.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »