Home

Your Myplayer Career (NBA 2K11)

This is a discussion on Your Myplayer Career (NBA 2K11) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2010, 08:30 AM   #97
Banned

OVR: 7
Re: Your Myplayer Career (NBA 2K11)

Imma make my player model after me, Im 6'7 240, so ill make my player 6'7 220lb SG from Central State University where I really played ball at.
Old 10-07-2010, 08:51 AM   #98
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by reaver
Left trigger + back on shot stick?

but anyway I got drafted 2nd round pick 17 by the bucks; traded to the lakers and now im the 7th man on the rotation avg about 18 mins a game. this mode is addicting as ****.
I've tried that, but not many times because it likes to do these huge spins and shoot a close range floater which at this point likes to miss a lot, I'll have to try this a few times in my next game.
Old 10-07-2010, 08:55 AM   #99
Rookie

OVR: 6

Made myself as a 7'0" centre and got drafted my the Spurs at pick 20. Got through the summer league games and made the 15 man roster.............then i was totally shattered when i found out that auto play running and play vision are not in My player mode this year!!! Worked perfect in 2k10 so why bloody change it! I feel like i'm just running around the court with no purpose and it sux. Won't be playing My Player mode anymore until it is fixed
Old 10-07-2010, 09:35 AM   #100
Rookie

OVR: 0

Started yesterday as a all-around SG, was drafted 1 Rd 30th pick by the wizards, averaging 12 ppg on 8 min qtrs
Old 10-07-2010, 09:44 AM   #101
All Star

Sinner's Arena

OVR: 13

Made a 6'7" athletic sg from North Carolina, must say im having serious trouble right now. Struggling bad...My Player mode is really tough this year I can see that...well at least for me. I have the ball and the least bit of contact my guy pics up dribble..I know or at least pretty sure that im doing something wrong heh. Great game though loving it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2010, 09:45 AM   #102
Rookie

Eclipso's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinDS
Hey guys, first time MyPlayer-er here, I had a couple of questions-

1. Is there a guide anywhere on how the penalties work with the different heights/playing styles? I wouldn't want to stall my growth because I'm an inch taller than allowed.

2. I'm pretty much only capable of getting gold at the shot-contesting drill, do other drills give out better SPs, or is 2400 the max for the six drills? (cause if so, I'll just spam the contest drill) Thanks in advance to anyone that answers =D
1. Not that I have found, I would have liked for them to provide that in game instead of having to see where you max out at.

2. Dont worry about it, just do the shooting till you can get your core / basic skills high enough to where you can see if you can do some of the other drills.
Old 10-07-2010, 09:46 AM   #103
Rookie

Eclipso's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner
Made a 6'7" athletic sg from North Carolina, must say im having serious trouble right now. Struggling bad...My Player mode is really tough this year I can see that...well at least for me. I have the ball and the least bit of contact my guy pics up dribble..I know or at least pretty sure that im doing something wrong heh. Great game though loving it
Bump up your handles more and he wont pick up the ball when he gets bumped.
Old 10-07-2010, 09:57 AM   #104
Pro

Cesco's Arena

OVR: 6

I still don't have the game, since it will drop tomorrow here in Europe. Reading this thread seems like everyone went directly to the NBA. Does anyone was sent to the D-League instead? Thanks!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »