Home

Official NBA 2k11 Bugs/Glitches Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on Official NBA 2k11 Bugs/Glitches Discussion Thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-06-2010, 12:09 PM   #73
Pro

chunt04's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Official NBA 2k11 Bugs/Glitches Discussion Thread

If you try to edit the XIs with custom colors the third color selection doesn't change anything. 2k needs to make the 3rd color selection control the color of the sole of the XIs. I've noticed this with some of the other js as well. 2k please do something with a patch to give us better color blocking for better accuracy on the jordans. I'm a huge sneakerhead and it bugs the hell out of me to have all black or black with red patent leather XIs. Please 2k! Everything else in the game is amazing!
Old 10-06-2010, 12:27 PM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whomario
reported by Dub Cizzel in the other thread. Is this being experienced by others ?
That definitely is a glitch and not "just" a fault in game design, this would make a huge impact in the way association plasy out, wouldnīt it ?

Looks like iīm going to have to play without player roles and chemistry once again. Those features havenīt worked right yet in any version of the game, have they ?
I would say player roles and chemistry worked alright last year. At least last year we didn't see huge injuries (and subsequent large ratings drop) lead to reassigning the player roles which then leads to large morale drops.

Couple this with no trades after year 1 in most associations + by year 5 and 6 you can sign elite players to mid level contracts and build a super team. The Association mode is broken IMO. I'm starting to prefer last year's association mode and am sad I got so hyped up after the Insight.
2k needs to get a better test team.

Last edited by pdandy; 10-06-2010 at 12:30 PM.
Old 10-06-2010, 12:40 PM   #75
Rookie

OVR: 0

In My Player, when you play a scrimmage when your just a draft prospect, at the end of the game it takes a long time to save the game and a few players walks to the end of the court and keep walking until it saves.

PS3
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2010, 12:59 PM   #76
Rookie

OVR: 1

Is Anyone having sound issue with ps3 version where you can barely hear PA voice? I turned all the way to 100 and still can't hear what names was called after a made shot.....I have xbox version also and you can clearly hear the PA.....
Old 10-06-2010, 02:38 PM   #77
Pro

kjjnesb's Arena

OVR: 4

System: 360
Game Mode: Association (1 Team selected)
Situation: Hiring new coaches
Customization: None
Details:It seems that every time I hire one of the randomly generated 2k coaches the on court model ends up being Larry Brown or Patrick Ewing or an already existing Nba coach...The worst part about it being Doris Burke will refer to him as Larry Brown if he has the Larry Brown model so on and so forth even though Larry Brown has retired in my Association and I did not hire Larry Brown
Old 10-06-2010, 02:49 PM   #78
Rookie

OVR: 5

System: PS3
Game Mode: Quick Game
Situation: 3rd Quarter
Customization: None
Details: Playing as the Heat in Miami, the shot clock went down to 5, I made a move with Lebron, burned the defense and smashed one home. Except the shot clock kept going, the spurs grabbed the rebound and went the other way. Assuming it had been blocked, though curious, i went into replay and saw that not only did it not get blocked, it went in the hoop. I checked to see if it gave me the points for converting the dunk, but for whatever reason it didn't register. The worst part is at that point in the game it was tied, so those were two pretty darn important points. I watched the replay a half dozen times from multiple angles and it definitely went through and should've counted. Instead the shot clock kept ticking down and I was awarded no points. My next trip down the floor I made a jumper with LeBron and it counted and nothing like that happened again in the game. If someone could respond and let me know whether this has been a confirmed issue or perhaps my copy is messed up, that would be nice. Thank you.
Old 10-06-2010, 03:21 PM   #79
Midtable shrug

NoDakHusker's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by andxxx
Any one know why I cant look at signature highlights or player highlights, there is no pressbook either. What's going on?
I had this problem as well. My first game I had highlights, press book, all that.
The games after that had no highlights, there was no POTG sequence or any post game highlights, and when I went to look at the *blank* pressbook, it came up with something like "an error occurred when retrieving this photo." (or something to that effect)
Basically since ALL the photos were not there, I was stuck in an endless loop of errors. I had to quit back to the xbox dashboard to get out as all attempts to back out of the pressbook had failed.
Old 10-06-2010, 04:12 PM   #80
Rookie

zoltranite's Arena

OVR: 8

hey guys try this... i think I found something wrong... ummm...try to receive a pick (either by using LB or by calling it in the quick plays) while you already have a live dribble. You can not perform any hesitation moves because it will bring up options for your center. You can still size-up though. I found a work around though. Tap LB to bring up icons over everyones head, hold down the desired screeners icon (hold it down longer if you want him to pick and pop instead of pick and roll). If you do it this way, you can stillperform hesitation moves...
Also, I have faith in 2K that you will fix this next one... but yeah... I cant see the plays that are being called when playcalling is set to auto... thats a big one for me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »