Home

Official NBA 2k11 Bugs/Glitches Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on Official NBA 2k11 Bugs/Glitches Discussion Thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-19-2010, 05:42 PM   #249
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Official NBA 2k11 Bugs/Glitches Discussion Thread

I don't think that's the case. Maybe you're thinking of jump balls.

From http://www.nba.com/analysis/rules_history.html for 2000-01:
• If the offense retains possession after a jump ball, the clock is reset to 14 seconds or remains the same if there are more than 14 seconds on the clock. If the defense gains possession, the clock is reset to 24 seconds.
Previously, if the offense retained possession, the clock was reset to 24 seconds.)
Old 10-19-2010, 06:22 PM   #250
Rookie

timbofry1's Arena

Angry Re: XBOX 360 - Freezing on Startup, when loading...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RColemanVT
I've had the same issue. Pisses me off, because now I have to start over on everything. It's a whole bunch of crap, I have never played a game with this big of an issue since the early PS2 days.

As good as this game is, I am so sick of these bugs and crap ruining the experience
I hear you and fully agree. I spoke to technical support on Sunday and they had me clear the cache in my XBox 360 memory and then delete any NBA 2K11 roster files from my memory and then try the game again. I was able to get in and play on Sunday, after doing this.

I did the same thing last night, deleted roster files, and was able to play last night too. But tonight, no dice. I again cleared cache and deleted roster files and the game is freezing in that same spot, when loading files on startup.

Called technical support again and they had nothing for me. They said it is a known issue and there will be a patch coming within a few days, hopefully. This couldn't suck any worse. The game is unplayable. I am really loving this game, but this is absurd!!! I've never had worse issues with a game. Ridiculous! To pay for this game and not be able to play at all right now is infuriating. I may never buy another 2K game!
Old 10-19-2010, 07:25 PM   #251
MVP

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by babythug23
can someone help me out. I can't finish a game anymore. AT the end of a quarter the cam just zooms in on a player or crowd. I have to quit the game. Happen to the last 5 games i tried to play. Is there a fix for this. I'm bout to go back and read this thread.
still getting this everygame

PSN Brandon26ms
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2010, 11:49 AM   #252
Rookie

OVR: 0

My Third Year On My player mode it freezes in the middle of the season when i try to play a game??it will not let me continue!Whats Next?
Old 10-20-2010, 03:49 PM   #253
Rookie

Angry Re: Official NBA 2k11 Bugs/Glitches Discussion Thread

Everytime I drive to the basket in the paint for the ps3 version, the sub menus pop up resulting in stopping me from scoring. This also happens on defense as well and I patiently waiting for 2k to come out with a patch because i lose my games because of this.
Old 10-20-2010, 10:10 PM   #254
Rookie

OVR: 24

Does anyone know how to fix the Save Game and Exit glitch that turns you r screen black after you load my player
Old 10-20-2010, 10:13 PM   #255
Rookie

I don't know if this has been mentioned or not but I played 2 games today and after each game the announcers were talking about the 91 Finals series between the Bulls and Lakers (Like how they did in the MJ Challenge) even though I was the Kings playing against the Rockets. I played again and at the end it went into the same commentary. It's getting pretty annoying.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2010, 02:12 AM   #256
Rookie

Hi! I have some bugs to report. Please let me know if they are common:

(1) No charging fouls
(2) No Intentional fouls
(3) No fouls limit
(4) No Nba Today stats and scores around the league
(5) Freezing Problems at the end of 1St quartes of the association

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »