Home

Official NBA 2k11 Bugs/Glitches Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on Official NBA 2k11 Bugs/Glitches Discussion Thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-05-2010, 10:05 AM   #33
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: Official NBA 2k11 Bugs/Glitches Discussion Thread

I've had the game for 4 days and haven't had any problems. But now when I exit my association (15 games in) the game will freeze and force me to restart my PS3.
Old 10-05-2010, 11:14 AM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 2

Not a game killer but, the Cleveland Cavalier's home court is messed up. I could understand not putting the crossed sabers with the words "Cavaliers" at mid court but, how do you have the wrong color in the paint? It's supposed to be Wine not Blue.
Old 10-05-2010, 11:49 AM   #35
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

Is anyone else experiencing the association glitch I posted in the glitch thread?

If this is happening to everyone we need to get this to 2K ASAP
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2010, 12:00 PM   #36
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaise
This video was taken from a ps3 demo unit in my store last night. Two different copies of the game had this, and other full retail games that we display in this unit have had no issues. This particular video was during the Jordan challenge, but it played like this the entire night.

Edit: What you can't see for the most part is the lines coming from the players themselves. In other games played last night, players had lines coming from their bodies, while the huge black and gray lines where gone across the screen.

i had this EXACT PROBLEM last year in 2k10 matter of fact, all my games.... but 2k would do the worst.... i dont know what the problem is... for a while, it would do the same lines in the same arenas.... so i would like an answer to this one... is it my ps3? (60 gig bulky) my cables... or the game?
Old 10-05-2010, 12:05 PM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 5

Dont know whats going on in jordan mode but im not being given my assist anybody......xbox360
Old 10-05-2010, 06:15 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 2

It keeps locking up when i choose my team going into the assoc mode. even after i installed it! (360)

EDIT: It seems to be the 2KShare roster i downloaded...perhaps too many CAPs in it?

Last edited by nyy3351; 10-05-2010 at 06:20 PM.
Old 10-05-2010, 06:55 PM   #39
Banned

OVR: 6

not sure if its my ps3 or not.... but i having tons of trouble with games freezing at their loading screens... in association... i had bulls vs pistons game freeze at loading screen 3 times... then one time i advance past it, did a drill with cavs (shooting) and then tried to do another drill with bulls and it froze at that loading screen... VERY VERY IRRITATING.. Only good news on that is that it isnt completely freezing the ps3 like madden does.... i can push the ps button and i can quit game.... but im having to do that all too frequently
Old 10-05-2010, 07:25 PM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 3

Has anyone ran into this problem yet ? Audio is choppy and the only thing I can hear is the crowd but it's choppy as hell. Commentary isn't even being heard too.

Any way to fix this ?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »