Home

The Official Rate My Trade Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Rate My Trade Thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
Game of the Year 2021: Forza Horizon 5
Best Sports Game Trend in 2021: College Sports Coming Back
Best Franchise Mode in 2021: NBA 2K22

Old 12-25-2010, 07:52 PM   #817
MVP

OVR: 22
Re: The Official Rate My Trade Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE POLISH HAMMER
I Traded Duhon & Earl Clark for Turiaf & New York's 2nd round pick.
This is a fair trade but I don't think it benefits you much..., you gave up a backup pg for a center
2001 Lakers
Old 12-25-2010, 07:55 PM   #818
MVP

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazpoo23

In my bucks association (2nd year) I'm contemplating trading;

Maggette & Gooden
for
Brandon Roy

I've altered Roys ratings but hes still listed in the 80's, Gooden has 4 years lef ton contract, Maggette has 2, but they can both contribute straight away to Portland. & I would be taking a big risk on Roy as his durability in extremely low.

is this a fair trade???

A fair and good trade for you, but I don't think Portland will do that in real life
2001 Lakers
Old 12-25-2010, 08:33 PM   #819
Rookie

THE POLISH HAMMER's Arena

OVR: 0

Bleh, Orlando's not all that fun to play with. Decided to do one with New York instead, so disregard the Duhon/Turiaf trade.

Wasn't comfortable with any of NY's SGs, so I made a move. Anthony Randolph, eddy Curry & my 1st round pick for Jason Richardson, Earl Clark & Orlando's 1st round pick. I don't like Randolph at all and threw in Curry to make the salaries match. I figured, since Orlando has Arenas and Redick, it'll open up more time for them & fill their need for bigs. I get a reliable scorer, which I need.

I may or may not re-sign Rich, depending on what happens with Melo.
Old 12-25-2010, 08:50 PM   #820
Rookie

tteeebooooow's Arena

OVR: 5

playing as the cavs in my association 2-2 and right now 2-2. im not getting much offense from my team besides mo williams(22 ppg) and (surprisingly) varejao(20 ppg) the rest of my team is ridiculously bad at scoring and creating their own shots i have two pg's starting in williams and gibson and sessions coming off of the bench however my SF position is my weakest position offensively and defensively. Currently I have a platoon of Jawad Williams, Jamario moon, and Joey Graham. I want to make a move to get an athletic and defensive Forward but I dont know who to get.

I was thinking of moving my best value player jj hickson to get that kind of player like trevor ariza. Do you guys think that would be fair to make a trade like Sessions and Hickson for Ariza or Thaddeus Young?
Old 12-25-2010, 10:03 PM   #821
MVP

OVR: 6

I could really use some suggestions on what to do in my T'Wolves franchise.

let me first start by saying that I imported a Ricky Rubio character (rating in the upper 70s and he turns into low 80s in the 2nd season).

I'm looking to acquire either some young talent or picks without giving up some of the keys on that team (seems like I always get offered trades for nothing but Kevin Love and Flynn). I would like to keep Flynn for a good 1/2 combination at PG for any night that either rubio or flynn is struggling. I've tried just about everything with Ridnour and I just can't seem anyone to package a trade together worth the asking price.

I'm pretty sure in the offseason I'll be picking up a PF and moving Love to Center (mainly because I'm going to have a top 5 pick with my record and t here is a ton of PF talent in the 2011 draft class).

I'd like to keep Beasley but if I had to I'd part w/ him over any of the other up and rising stars.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-25-2010, 11:17 PM   #822
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE POLISH HAMMER
Bleh, Orlando's not all that fun to play with. Decided to do one with New York instead, so disregard the Duhon/Turiaf trade.

Wasn't comfortable with any of NY's SGs, so I made a move. Anthony Randolph, eddy Curry & my 1st round pick for Jason Richardson, Earl Clark & Orlando's 1st round pick. I don't like Randolph at all and threw in Curry to make the salaries match. I figured, since Orlando has Arenas and Redick, it'll open up more time for them & fill their need for bigs. I get a reliable scorer, which I need.

I may or may not re-sign Rich, depending on what happens with Melo.
Melo has never signed with any team but the Pacers in all my associations and I literally start a new one like everyday and simulate...
Old 12-25-2010, 11:32 PM   #823
Rookie

tteeebooooow's Arena

OVR: 5

Clev(Me) Trades:

Jamison 34 PF 79
Harris 21 G 62
Graham 28 F 68
Eyenga 21 F 58

Orl Trades

Richardson F 30 70
Redick G 26 65
Duhon G 28 69
Anderson F 22 62

Fair or not
It seems like Orlando could do this trade because they need another forward to compete with other teams and Jamison would become an immediate contributor over Bass and Duhon is buried in Orlando's Pg depth Chart
Old 12-26-2010, 12:07 AM   #824
Like Father Like son

ROABS's Arena

OVR: 17

hi guys , i started a suns association. i am mid january sitting a few games back from the lakers but am looking to move VC since he is getting up there in age .

since iggy is on the block for the 76ers and vince is an expiring contract i thought this deal would be good for both teams as i find a suitable athletic sf and they move an unhappy player.

suns get

andre iguodola 78 ovr

76ers get

vince carter 81ovr

2012 1st rd pick

Last edited by ROABS; 12-26-2010 at 12:12 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »