Home

The Official Rate My Trade Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Rate My Trade Thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
Game of the Year 2021: Forza Horizon 5
Best Sports Game Trend in 2021: College Sports Coming Back
Best Franchise Mode in 2021: NBA 2K22

Old 10-11-2010, 02:08 AM   #105
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: The Official Rate My Trade Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeah...THAT Guy
The first trade sucks for you pretty bad lol
yeah not too found of jarrett jack tho, i feel better keeping calderon at the point and having banks and vujacic back him up. Vujacic has been a god send late in the game, knocks down threes like its no ones business, plus decent perimeter defender. the picks do hurt tho i'll admit that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2010, 02:08 AM   #106
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladrek
Ok I made two trades here, I'm playing as the Raptors, these are mid season trades after a 15-26 start.

Raptors Receive
Sasha Vujacic
2012 1st Round Pick

Lakers Receive
Jarrett Jack
2011 1st Round Pick

2nd Trade *

Raptors Receive
Rudy Fernandez**
Joel Przybilla

Trail Blazers Receive
Leandro Barbosa
Ronald Dupree

*This trade was actually initiated by the cpu during the season.
**Fernandez was a player I wanted to pick up, actually edited him so his overall is a 72 now, couldn't resist
I want Fernandez in Toronto as well, backcourt with him and Calderon, you should get Marc Gasol as well, having Calderon, Fernandez, Derozan, Bargarni, and Gasol will be greatttttt!!!
Old 10-11-2010, 03:41 AM   #107
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocboyz101
You gave LA your pick? why? lol
i guess i forgot to metion it and kinda feel dumb for not bringing it up but the 1st round pick i gave LA in my trade wasnt actually the Raptors, i tried giving the team their actual picks for this year so the pick I did trade away belonged to the Heat via the chris bosh trade. thats why it didnt bug me too terribly, though still vujacic seems to only turn it on in the 4th quarter.
Old 10-11-2010, 03:44 AM   #108
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrose57
I want Fernandez in Toronto as well, backcourt with him and Calderon, you should get Marc Gasol as well, having Calderon, Fernandez, Derozan, Bargarni, and Gasol will be greatttttt!!!
LMAO I actually played last year's game with that starting 5, I do want gasol but im gonna wait to trade for him in the off season, i dont think i could really offer anything fair for him right now, id hate to just be cheap on the trade. With that lineup I almost have team spain... well actually i kinda do cause im using a 2011 projected draft class and pablo aguilar will be one of my picks lol.
Old 10-11-2010, 05:54 AM   #109
Rookie

AgaliareptX's Arena

OVR: 1

Trade:

Nuggets (me) trade:
Kenyon Martin
Ty Lawson
2011 1st Round Pick
2012 2nd Round Pick

Mavs (CPU) trade:
Dirk Nowitzki
J.J. Barea

I think if you take out the real-life loyalty factor that Mark Cuban/Mavs have with Dirk, this trade makes some sense. K-Mart has a giant expiring contract and still plays great defense and decent offense and Ty Lawson looks like a legit star in the making to replace Kidd when he's done.

From the Nuggets side, they finally get a perennial all-star to pair up with Melo, and they can sort-of form a "Big 3" with Melo/Chauncey/Dirk. And J.J.'s not to shabby.

Threw in a few picks to make it a little more fair as well.
Old 10-11-2010, 08:05 AM   #110
MVP

OVR: 9

Ok i decided to run with the Bulls for my Asscoiation, i was thinking about this trade down the track.

Bulls Send: Luol Deng, Taj Gibson/James Johnson, 2011, 2012 1st
Pacers Send: Danny Granger, A.J. Price/Filler, 2012 2nd

Reason behind it is that the Pacers have George at the 3 aswell and if Granger moves to SG then what becomes of Stephenson?

It gives me a scoring SF but i give up Gibson, i was thinking of making it Johnson cause im not to keen on him but i guess its not fair if i don't inclue Gibson.
Old 10-11-2010, 09:00 AM   #111
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgaliareptX
Trade:

Nuggets (me) trade:
Kenyon Martin
Ty Lawson
2011 1st Round Pick
2012 2nd Round Pick

Mavs (CPU) trade:
Dirk Nowitzki
J.J. Barea

I think if you take out the real-life loyalty factor that Mark Cuban/Mavs have with Dirk, this trade makes some sense. K-Mart has a giant expiring contract and still plays great defense and decent offense and Ty Lawson looks like a legit star in the making to replace Kidd when he's done.

From the Nuggets side, they finally get a perennial all-star to pair up with Melo, and they can sort-of form a "Big 3" with Melo/Chauncey/Dirk. And J.J.'s not to shabby.

No way is Mavs ever going into the rebuilding mode with Mark Cuban as the boss and they got Roddy Beaubois waiting in the wings as well, so this trade doesn't make much sense to me. I think K-Mart also had a fight with Mark Cuban a few years ago so...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2010, 09:08 AM   #112
Marvel's Finest

JBH3's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgaliareptX
Trade:

Nuggets (me) trade:
Kenyon Martin
Ty Lawson
2011 1st Round Pick
2012 2nd Round Pick

Mavs (CPU) trade:
Dirk Nowitzki
J.J. Barea

Yea.....No.

First, Dallas has Roddy Beaubois who is such a better scoring option that Lawson, and can run the point. 2nd, the Mavs have Caron's deal expiring, and Jason Terry's a year after that, not to mention Kidd. So they have Dirk signed for the next 4 years, and have the ability to put younger pieces around him...OR...bring in another superstar.

Me thinks you just wanted Dirk on your team w/ the Nuggets, and are trying to justify it any way you can.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »