Home

The Official Rate My Trade Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Rate My Trade Thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-21-2011, 10:43 AM   #1225
The Captain revived!

Shield's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: The Official Rate My Trade Thread

TOR (me) sends Bargnani to CHA Tyrus Thomas

I've got a C ready to move in and defend and i np longer need Bargs' 3pt ability. My finger's hovering over the button but hesitant.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-21-2011, 11:17 AM   #1226
Banned

OVR: 2

Nets trade (me) quinton ross (63) humprhies (69) to the suns (cpu) for marcin gortat (69) , I think its fair, I have no one to backup brook lopez and I wanted a defensive guy and humphries was getting no playing time which he will get in phoenix
Old 02-21-2011, 12:09 PM   #1227
Pro

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin.kariya
TOR (me) sends Bargnani to CHA Tyrus Thomas

I've got a C ready to move in and defend and i np longer need Bargs' 3pt ability. My finger's hovering over the button but hesitant.
That's a good trade for both teams. Raptors need a defensive big man and the Bobcats need some scoring, nice trade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckles012
Nets trade (me) quinton ross (63) humprhies (69) to the suns (cpu) for marcin gortat (69) , I think its fair, I have no one to backup brook lopez and I wanted a defensive guy and humphries was getting no playing time which he will get in phoenix
It's fair as far as value goes, definitely so, but I think the Suns really need to keep Marcin Gortat as he really helps them on the defensive end. Now, Robin Lopez or Marcin Gortat is in for most of the game, whereas before they got Gortat, Lopez could only play 24-30 minutes, and the rest of the time they would get chewed up on the defensive end. Again, it's fair, but I think the Suns need that 7'0" big man, that's just me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colossus
Clippers gets:
Carlos Boozer
Jeff Green
13 1st round pick (Grizzlies)
13 1st round pick (Suns)

Chicago gets:
Baron Davis
Blake Griffin

I'm the Bulls. What do you guys think?
Like I said above, as far as value goes that's pretty fair for both teams. For the Bulls, you get a running mate for Derrick Rose, which is great, and a really talented point guard you can either play SG sometimes or back him up at PG so when he comes out you won't miss a beat. Clippers get a young, talented SF in Jeff Green and an All-Star at the power forward position in Carlos Boozer, while also keeping the future in mind by getting two good future first round picks. The Clippers have deemed Griffin untouchable in real life now, so while it's unrealistic, it definitely makes sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic642
My plan was to run the Heat like the Magic, let Dwight do his thing in the post while surrounding him with three point shooters. I have Jack, Anthony Morrow, Peja Stojakovic, and Eddie House. Plus I can use LeBron as the point.
Okay, I see. I just don't like the way the Magic are run though. I mean, you can't honestly win a championship purely playing the "toss it go Dwight and run out to the 3pt line in case he gets double teamed", because some nights 3's don't go in. If it were me, I would run like two different offenses in one. Do the thing I just mention and play inside-out, but also give it to LeBron at times, have him get into the lane and into the teeth of the defense, and make plays whether it's finding an open shooter, a big man down low, or scoring himself. I'm sure you will find a way to make it work though with my idea or without it, so good luck bud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bSmooth
Charlotte would not let go of Crash for Kaman and a pick, no way. He's pretty much the face of our franchise and has been here since day one. It'd take a lot more than a Chris Kaman to get Wallace from the Bobcats.

But hey, it depends on if you care for realism or not, it is a game after all. I'm not saying don't do it, I'm only saying there's no way that would go down in real life.
Agreed with this guy. While it will by no means happen in real life, go ahead and do it if you want bro. It's your association.
Old 02-22-2011, 08:00 PM   #1228
Say whaaa?

13's Arena

OVR: 9

Not a trade I want to make because it isn't fair to the CPU, haha. But, the Lakers offered me (Celtics) Lamar Odom and Matt Barnes for Jermaine O'Neal. Nothing else in the trade. haha, Jermaine has been on the bench for me all year with injuries but L.A. must see something in him. Not going through with it, but it gave me a good laugh when the offer came up.

Retired U.S.A.F.

Last edited by 13; 02-22-2011 at 08:41 PM.
Old 02-22-2011, 10:19 PM   #1229
Pro

caseyj622's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bSmooth
Charlotte would not let go of Crash for Kaman and a pick, no way. He's pretty much the face of our franchise and has been here since day one. It'd take a lot more than a Chris Kaman to get Wallace from the Bobcats.

But hey, it depends on if you care for realism or not, it is a game after all. I'm not saying don't do it, I'm only saying there's no way that would go down in real life.
Actually this is completely false lol. The Bobcats are shopping Wallace as we speak and rumor has it he can be had for pretty cheap. I think Kaman and a 1st rounder is more than fair.
Old 02-23-2011, 01:27 PM   #1230
Banned

THEone86's Arena

OVR: 2

Phoenix Suns Get
Brandon Bass (PF)
2011 2nd Round Pick
2012 1st Round Pick

Orlando Magic Get
Grant Hill (SF)
Channing Frye (PF/C)
2012 2nd round pick

I'm the Magic, and since losing Gortat, My middle cannot hold up with just 59 ovr Danny Orton. Plus Frye can shoot.

Grant Is a Solid Defender and is a good shooter. could use him in lots of situations.
Plus I want to re-unite my Favorite player and my favorite team.

Who gets better deal?
Old 02-23-2011, 08:09 PM   #1231
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic642
I know my username is Magic642, but I'm playing with the Heat.

Miami gets:
Dwight Howard
Gilbert Arenas
Ryan Anderson
'11 1st round pick

Orlando gets:
Dwyane Wade
Chris Bosh
Mario Chalmers
'11 2nd round pick

Next...

Miami gets:
David Lee
Brandan Wright

Golden State gets:
Gilbert Arenas

Miami gets:
Jarrett Jack (who is a 74 as a SG instead of 69 as a PG)

New Orleans gets:
Mike Miller
that orlando trade sucks for your team...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-23-2011, 08:14 PM   #1232
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colossus
Clippers gets:
Carlos Boozer
Jeff Green
13 1st round pick (Grizzlies)
13 1st round pick (Suns)

Chicago gets:
Baron Davis
Blake Griffin

I'm the Bulls. What do you guys think?
nah u gave up a lot jeff green is solid and the 2 first rounders not worth it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »