Home

The Official Rate My Trade Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Rate My Trade Thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-04-2010, 12:46 AM   #401
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: The Official Rate My Trade Thread

Hey all, anyone got suggestions for the Celtics? I feel like I'm betraying them by even thinking of making some trades haha but at the same time I'm interested in having some fun taking them forward.......????
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2010, 12:51 AM   #402
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by pabby21
Hey all, anyone got suggestions for the Celtics? I feel like I'm betraying them by even thinking of making some trades haha but at the same time I'm interested in having some fun taking them forward.......????
look at every postion ok and see what players you can replace and get younger at.
Old 11-04-2010, 01:05 AM   #403
Once in a Lifetime Memory

Yeah...THAT Guy's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by pabby21
If you wanna keep it real, I'm not really sure it would be realistic to trade anyone. If you just wanna blow the team up, use trade finder to find what kind of value your boys have. In 2k10, I traded Ray Ray for Steph Curry before Steph Curry was a beast and built my team around Rondo, Curry, and a big man I drafted.
NCAA: Syracuse
Soccer: USMNT/DC United

PSN: ButMyT-GunDont
Old 11-04-2010, 01:43 AM   #404
Marvel's Finest

JBH3's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaone08
i was going to say something mean but after reading it, it do make sense. bobcats needs a pg, pistons got rid of alot of money, and your did what chris paul wanted and made them a contender. so after all of that you did good but one thing larry brown would have stucky startin because he a better defenseive player and it would make the team better
Since you responded in both threads to the same post...again I ask...

How is my deal vastly unrealistic? What's so different about IT, than when Haywood, Butler, and Stevenson went to Dallas in exchange for cap relief for Washington. At which point Washington then orchestrated moving Jamison to CLE...essentially blowing up their roster, like I've done to the Pistons to some extent.

You can't just blanketly say something would not go through without providing any logic to base your claims.
Old 11-04-2010, 01:51 AM   #405
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBH3
Since you responded in both threads to the same post...again I ask...

How is my deal vastly unrealistic? What's so different about IT, than when Haywood, Butler, and Stevenson went to Dallas in exchange for cap relief for Washington. At which point Washington then orchestrated moving Jamison to CLE...essentially blowing up their roster, like I've done to the Pistons to some extent.

You can't just blanketly say something would not go through without providing any logic to base your claims.
dude i just said it do make since in this one the other one was a mistake wtf lol. calm down and i know u wrote it in both of them
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2010, 03:35 AM   #406
Rookie

AgaliareptX's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
because the nuggets made it clear with any trade involvin melo goin to the bulls they would HAVE to get noah back. if you doing it based on real life than noah wouldnt be in the red and black.
Not exactly true. I'm a Nuggets fan, and the Noah thing only applied on a straight up trade where the only players of value the Nuggets were receiving were Bulls players. Iguodala + Boozer/Gibson would be more possible. Nugs just didn't want a deal centered around Deng.
Old 11-04-2010, 04:25 AM   #407
Rookie

OVR: 4

Alright guys I haven't done this trade yet but I started an Assoc. with the Bulls and I want to trade for a "good" SG.

Here is a proposed trade that I think will probably go through. Tell me now, is this fair/realistic. I'm more looking for fair.

Bulls get:

Jrue Holiday

Sixers get:

'11 First Round Pick
'12 First Round Pick
'12 Second Round Pick
Keith Bogans

If it's me that's getting ripped off, I'm willing to make the sacrifice. I plan on moving Jrue to SG and having he and D. Rose run the backcourt.
Old 11-04-2010, 07:41 AM   #408
Marvel's Finest

JBH3's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
dude i just said it do make since in this one the other one was a mistake wtf lol. calm down and i know u wrote it in both of them
Calm down? I'm perfectly calm. Its not like there were CAPs and !!!!! in my post.

Look at my replies in this thread. I give some logic to ALL my "ratings" of people's trades, so it annoys me when I get crap responses back like "Its unrealistic" without any insight as to why you feel that way.

Come with more information/insight or don't come at all...at least in response to my posts.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »