Home

pro/default level is best way to play....

This is a discussion on pro/default level is best way to play.... within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-07-2010, 01:46 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: pro/default level is best way to play....

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkrause1971
If someone can win that easy at a level that they don't have to call plays, its too easy a level for them in my opinion. I am calling plays, i don't see how i could even stay close if i didn't.
Not calling plays make for some really great THINKING and TIMING. The game is much more intense and allows for tuff back and forth scoring.

i have played 2k like this for almost 10 years and it gives you a reason to keep the gameplay at pro/default

VC/2k sports fan
Old 10-07-2010, 01:50 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadio5
but the game feels way to easy if you use plays in 2k11..this is one thing ive notice.
Ehm yeah! Maybe because you play on pro/default, lol!
Old 10-07-2010, 02:01 PM   #19
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdman
Ehm yeah! Maybe because you play on pro/default, lol!

Wrong, ive played on higher levels and its the same thing, ITS TO EASY. Think about it, why would i just come to a conclusion to just start playing on pro/default?? This is my experiment and pro/default is the true way of playing this game....y9ou can tell this by how sharp the graphics are shown on pro/default and how smooth the movement is.....There's a difference

and plus pro/default is not EASY.

VC/2k sports fan
Old 10-07-2010, 02:04 PM   #20
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

LOL!

Pro was the way to go last year IMO

Lots of guys enjoyed Pro last year with adjusted sliders. This year they seem like they stepped up the level even more.

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 10-07-2010, 02:18 PM   #21
MVP

oldman's Arena

OVR: 17

I was really believing you until you stated the calling plays made the game too easy! How can you play sim basketball and not call plays? That isn't sim, that is 'sim'!

LOL

WOO PIG SOOIEE!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2010, 02:22 PM   #22
Pro

ruxpinke's Arena

OVR: 3

im in the same boat as you shadio...I call occasional quick plays, mostly to ISo or get someone in the block and get people moving.

I still consider myself a sim player, because I play in a realistic manner, take what the defense gives me, and dont try to spin and dunk every time. Im going to give pro/default a shot today. Id love to learn all the plays and spend time practicing them. Its just tough to find the time to. I wanna just jump in, try different teams and players, and get a fun, realistic game or two in when I can.
Old 10-07-2010, 02:25 PM   #23
MVP

oldman's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruxpinke
im in the same boat as you shadio...I call occasional quick plays, mostly to ISo or get someone in the block and get people moving.

I still consider myself a sim player, because I play in a realistic manner, take what the defense gives me, and dont try to spin and dunk every time. Im going to give pro/default a shot today. Id love to learn all the plays and spend time practicing them. Its just tough to find the time to. I wanna just jump in, try different teams and players, and get a fun, realistic game or two in when I can.
If I am playing with a team I'm not used to, I just turn on CPU calls plays and then follow the on screen prompts to run the plays a few times. After a quarter or two I can start calling on my own without any problems.

WOO PIG SOOIEE!
Old 10-07-2010, 02:30 PM   #24
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman
I was really believing you until you stated the calling plays made the game too easy! How can you play sim basketball and not call plays? That isn't sim, that is 'sim'!

LOL

your example of "sim" is way over rated.....lol

sim is not made in video games, sim is what you make it. Personally "sim" to me equals more on stats and performance. Your basing sim on what were suppose to do, which really doesent make sense because this is not "real" basketball were playing. On the court, you would see that your team already sets up automatic plays at random with out play calling, and its our job to figure it out, which makes for great thinking.

VC/2k sports fan

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »