Home

How many points have you been blown-out by the cpu?

This is a discussion on How many points have you been blown-out by the cpu? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-19-2010, 10:56 PM   #17
MVP

BaselineBakes's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: How many points have you been blown-out by the cpu?

By 50 to the Nuggets, Melo had 30 something at halftime, The Hornets are really frustrating to play with. If I was Chris Paul i'd leave to.
Old 10-20-2010, 07:37 AM   #18
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

Lost by 16 at home (Miami) to the Timberwolves as Michael Beasley scorched his former team for 32 points, 7 boards and 4 assists. Really it was a stunner. I am 9-3 thus far and that loss still stings and was easily my worst one thus far.

My team could not hit the side of a barn that night. Another reason I love this game. You can lose to cellar dwellers every now and then....and at home to boot!!! My big three were just not feeling it. It was a perfect storm for the Timberwolves and I look forward to returning the favor when we visit them later in the year.
NHL25 - Panthers YR1 (2-1)
MLB 20 The Show - Classic Rosters and Yankees YR8
Star Wars Outlaws

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Old 10-20-2010, 07:47 AM   #19
MVP

stlstudios189's Arena

OVR: 41

There is a rule in my house if it is dynasty/franchise mode you NEVER reset the game. Man xclusive you lost by 41 in the 2nd half, tough game man. My worst all time lost in any BB game was CH 2k7 Toledo @ Kansas 43-104 ( I know it's not 2k11 but, still a blowout)

I have won like 20 Super Bowls in Madden so I am kinda a big deal.
Old 10-20-2010, 09:36 AM   #20
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlstudios189
There is a rule in my house if it is dynasty/franchise mode you NEVER reset the game. Man xclusive you lost by 41 in the 2nd half, tough game man. My worst all time lost in any BB game was CH 2k7 Toledo @ Kansas 43-104 ( I know it's not 2k11 but, still a blowout)

Same here. Sometimes it is just not your night.

Keep it real.
NHL25 - Panthers YR1 (2-1)
MLB 20 The Show - Classic Rosters and Yankees YR8
Star Wars Outlaws

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Old 10-20-2010, 10:34 AM   #21
Pro

willIam9387's Arena

OVR: 10

the most I've been blown out is 22 and it was against the Heat.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2010, 12:28 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 5

Just last night I lost 93 - 77 as the Bobcats against the Hornets. I just couldn't stop anyone on their team. At one point, they were up 69 - 39. Gerald Wallace couldn't hit a thing the entire night.

Pro difficulty with PuntNL's sliders.
Old 10-20-2010, 02:58 PM   #23
Rookie

Maybe it is just me, but watch out for game 1 of the playoffs. I was headed to my biggest loss of the season as the Bulls facing the Bobcats. It just felt like a different game out there. I finished the series and I am fairly sure scoring was down. It could just be the matchups I had, but it felt like shots I had been knocking down all season weren't going in anymore.

I am playing 8min, all star/sim creating a legend. Jordan on the bulls. So i am locked to Jordan. Hacked using tsearch to have offensive plays called and play vision on. I have my skills spent to 90 for all shooting categories except 3's (left at default of 40). Rest of the skills spread around to give me decent abilities in each area outside of offense.

At the end of 3 I was down 55 to 41. At points in the 3rd i was down 20+. I could barely hit a shot all night. And then the fourth quarter started... I wish i could look-up the stats by quarter cause i think i hit almost everything. My team scored 35 in the fourth and we held them to 16. Ended up with a win 76-71. Jourdan finished 47pts on 21-36. Without the crazy 4th I lose that game by 20+.

35 is by far the most I have ever scored in a 8 minute quarter. If i am playing well 20 is a realistic target. I try to hold the CPU ~10. Usually we both end up ~15. Rest of the games in the series ended in the 50s and 60s down a good 10-15 from my season average.
Old 10-20-2010, 04:56 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 1

As the Mavs, I just lost by 37 to the Grizz in my second game of Association. Couldn't get an open shot, ever, and it just seemed nothing would go in for me. Conversely, they could have two or three guys bothering them and it'd fall no problem. Felt really cheap. I know I'm new to the game and I need to get more used to the controls, but I just felt helpless, especially against Gay.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »