Home

Creating A Legend (how's it goin'?)

This is a discussion on Creating A Legend (how's it goin'?) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 12-06-2010, 04:17 AM   #25
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: Creating A Legend (how's it goin'?)

i don't even bother with the challenge i just try to win games as jordan... well i actually thought it'd be assoication mode just with jordan drafted into the league
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2010, 10:06 PM   #26
Rookie

dsallupinyaarea's Arena

OVR: 7

I just put in that code to unlock the mode. Put Jordan on the Knicks and his stats are crazy to start. Max dunking, vertical. Speed at 94. Insane.
Old 12-14-2010, 10:34 AM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 1

I put him on the Bulls and am currently starting year 3 (I have simmed alot of games). As you may know, the Bulls are a really good team but weak at the SG position. Rose and Noah have gotten better and our bench is better because of the draft. Now they are just plain awesome...

Year 1:
Went to the finals and got beat by the Spurs (LBJ was injured). Won rookie of the year and was a final two MVP candidate. Overall rating peaked at about 91. Averaged 31-4-4

Year 2:
Simmed alot of regular season but ended up with best record. Won the MVP. However, lost to the Heat in the playoffs in the second round. Averaged a 33-5-5 and when I played (not simmed), more like a 45-8-8. I peaked at a 98 overall. Jordans appearance did not change.

Year 3:
I just started it and I'm a 99 now. Still have alot of stuff to max out though. Jordan now has a shaved head. I plan on playing most games this season in order to really max Jordan out and hopefully get a ring.

Some other thoughts:
I hate that it asks your opinions on players to trade for or free agents to pick up. I have yet to have them follow any of my suggestions. In fact, mgmt has not made one trade or picked up any free agents. I made good suggestion too...wasn't trying to get all stars but good back ups/ mid level exception type guys. Oh well.
Old 12-15-2010, 04:47 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Bungle 34
I put him on the Bulls and am currently starting year 3 (I have simmed alot of games). As you may know, the Bulls are a really good team but weak at the SG position. Rose and Noah have gotten better and our bench is better because of the draft. Now they are just plain awesome...

Year 1:
Went to the finals and got beat by the Spurs (LBJ was injured). Won rookie of the year and was a final two MVP candidate. Overall rating peaked at about 91. Averaged 31-4-4

Year 2:
Simmed alot of regular season but ended up with best record. Won the MVP. However, lost to the Heat in the playoffs in the second round. Averaged a 33-5-5 and when I played (not simmed), more like a 45-8-8. I peaked at a 98 overall. Jordans appearance did not change.

Year 3:
I just started it and I'm a 99 now. Still have alot of stuff to max out though. Jordan now has a shaved head. I plan on playing most games this season in order to really max Jordan out and hopefully get a ring.

Some other thoughts:
I hate that it asks your opinions on players to trade for or free agents to pick up. I have yet to have them follow any of my suggestions. In fact, mgmt has not made one trade or picked up any free agents. I made good suggestion too...wasn't trying to get all stars but good back ups/ mid level exception type guys. Oh well.
can you edit the shoes other players wear in this mode?
Old 12-15-2010, 05:01 PM   #29
Pro

Bballplaya72's Arena

OVR: 9

Are you forced to play 6 minute quarters in this mode?
Old 12-16-2010, 02:26 AM   #30
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bballplaya72
Are you forced to play 6 minute quarters in this mode?
no, you can change both the actual play and sim times.
Old 12-16-2010, 03:52 AM   #31
Hall Of Fame

aloncho11's Arena

OVR: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Bungle 34

Year 1:

Year 2:

Year 3:

Some other thoughts:
Sounds awesome...has his appearance changed at all, even slightly...could you please post some screens of him in when you reach his fourth year?

It would be nice to see how MJ's appearance evolves as you progress in Creating a Legend.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-16-2010, 02:01 PM   #32
Rookie

trinh's Arena

i was playing on pro difficulty for the hell of it with jordan on the warriors after 25-30 games i average around 49 pts, 11.5 reb, 10.X assists a game. overall is already at a 90. im not even just ball hogging running plays by steph curry.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »