Home

NBA 2K12 Sig shots

This is a discussion on NBA 2K12 Sig shots within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2011, 01:15 PM   #25
Banned

DukeC's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: NBA 2K12 Sig shots

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipperfan811
I respectfully disagree that we should complain and/or whine about it. We should perhaps point it out maybe include a picture or video showcasing a more accurate rendition but that's totally different than complaining and whining.

I'm not even going to touch the pretend the face isn't there comment.

Don't get me wrong here, I love the signature shots which have gone from generic shots for all players to signature shots for star players to signature shots for almost all players, to signature shots/post up shots/ dunk and layup packages, dribble packages, free throws ect.

This is a huge amount of progress in a pretty short period of time.

I'm also all for filling in the blind spots and improving on what's already there but with some respect and appreciation for the thousands of hours poured into a video game; made for our enjoyment by guys obsessed with their craft and the game of basketball.

I don't like calling people out and don't mean it as a diss but sometimes the complaining and whining gets a little out of hand. Plus a little perspective is always a good thing
Huh?

Oh. I wasn't whining (Well, I kinda was That's what I get for whining about whining xD). I was still in a semi-foul mood yesterday because of some of the people whining about sneakers and accesories and i carried it over to this thread. Hence the "This is what people should be complaining about" bit.

I appreciate everything 2k has done. I was just iterating that I can understand why some people would be mad about sig shots(Which can turn you off a certain team/be a game breaker. Remember how slow Kevin Martin's release used to be on 2k10? It was a block party for literally every single player in the game because of how slow, and how low his release was. ), while I couldn't understand the importance of having a few sneakers wrong(Which, IMO, is much much much more difficult to get ALL of them like they want, than researching sig shots).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2011, 01:48 PM   #26
Pro

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeC
Huh?

Oh. I wasn't whining (Well, I kinda was That's what I get for whining about whining xD). I was still in a semi-foul mood yesterday because of some of the people whining about sneakers and accesories and i carried it over to this thread. Hence the "This is what people should be complaining about" bit.

I appreciate everything 2k has done. I was just iterating that I can understand why some people would be mad about sig shots(Which can turn you off a certain team/be a game breaker. Remember how slow Kevin Martin's release used to be on 2k10? It was a block party for literally every single player in the game because of how slow, and how low his release was. ), while I couldn't understand the importance of having a few sneakers wrong(Which, IMO, is much much much more difficult to get ALL of them like they want, than researching sig shots).
Gotcha, the "should be whining about" comment makes more sense in that light. I'm all for improving the game and pushing the limits of what's considered a true to life game; it just gets under my skin when I see such constant brattiness from the mob.

It seems like you feel the same so all is well
Old 08-25-2011, 10:04 PM   #27
Banned

OVR: 5

Here a Dirk comparison shot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guvwDeY2FF4
Old 08-25-2011, 10:13 PM   #28
Banned

OVR: 5

and here's D-wade (my favorite player)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZeCeMNy3x4
Old 08-26-2011, 08:47 AM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizzleman
and here's D-wade (my favorite player)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZeCeMNy3x4
nice. looks spot on.
Old 08-26-2011, 10:19 AM   #30
All Star

st0rmb11's Arena

OVR: 30

how much longer is Vince Carter going to have to have that same bull**** shot that he's had for years now? I'd love to see his fixed.
Old 08-26-2011, 10:32 AM   #31
Banned

KGDunks's Arena

OVR: 0

Kevin Garnett's current jumper in 2k is a joke it needs to be fixed. It should be better considering he was a cover athlete.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2011, 10:37 AM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 4

They need to fix Paul Pierce jumpshot because his shot is really slow and gets blocked fast.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »