Home

Old 09-28-2011, 11:43 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: What if....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vni
No don't worry. Problem with DLC's is that after a while you get less and less content in the dvd game and more and more DLC's and a game for 150$.
Point well made. When I initially saw the DLC's for Mortal Kombat, I viewed it as such a rip off. Being that I didn't own it (my friend has it), I really could care less. With the advancements 2k appears to have made, combined with even more of an already good thing, I couldn't help myself but to ask for more. We'll see what happens though.
Old 09-28-2011, 11:47 PM   #10
Vni
Hall Of Fame

Vni's Arena

OVR: 23

Seems like it will happen sadly. Especially if they are even willing to make you pay for game MODES via DLC's. Kind of crazy I think.
Old 09-29-2011, 12:02 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vni
Seems like it will happen sadly. Especially if they are even willing to make you pay for game MODES via DLC's. Kind of crazy I think.
The more I think about, I've changed my mind...lol. They've done great with the sneakers, improved controls, legends, improved myplayer..etc. I'll just download the squads I want like VDusen04 suggested. Definitely fell victim to the prisoner of the moment thing. I understand business is business, but I'm good. NO DLC!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2011, 12:11 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 0

I think teams through Dlc would be a good idea if they could get new players in the game. Also if they packaged maybe 5 or so teams for about 6 or 7 bucks. I'd buy it.
Old 09-29-2011, 12:55 AM   #13
MVP

fatleg3's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by devonisag1
I think teams through Dlc would be a good idea if they could get new players in the game. Also if they packaged maybe 5 or so teams for about 6 or 7 bucks. I'd buy it.
so what if they could do it for free would it still be a good idea for them to charge you money?
Old 09-29-2011, 01:05 AM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatleg3
so what if they could do it for free would it still be a good idea for them to charge you money?
They already gave us 34 teams so if they made a few more that I felt like would warrant a paid download I do.
Old 09-29-2011, 01:23 AM   #15
MVP

fatleg3's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by devonisag1
They already gave us 34 teams so if they made a few more that I felt like would warrant a paid download I do.
If they made it dlc you would have no choice but to pay if you wanted it. Here is what im trying to say. If its something they can put in the game for free im not going to tell them that i would pay for it if they made it dlc even if i feel like it would be worth it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2011, 01:34 AM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatleg3
If they made it dlc you would have no choice but to pay if you wanted it. Here is what im trying to say. If its something they can put in the game for free im not going to tell them that i would pay for it if they made it dlc even if i feel like it would be worth it.
I understand what your saying, but Im sure 2k knows that there would be people that would pay for things like these. And if thats the only way that this we be possible besides waiting for 2k13 I wouldnt have a problem with it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »