Home

NBA 2K12 - Bugs and Glitches (360, PS3)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K12 - Bugs and Glitches (360, PS3) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-10-2011, 12:03 AM   #161
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K12 - Bugs and Glitches (360, PS3)

I've encountered a few glitches/bugs

Platform: PS3

Game mode: Playoff - 4 players offline

Bug/Glitch description -When continuing a saved play off game, by selecting from the home screen, game loads, as you start to play, the game hangs. Replicated several times using the same file. But wasn't able to replicate it again when we recreated a new play off game. We were using 96 Sonics vs Grizzlies.

************************************************** *********'

Game mode: Playoff - offline. 1 Player . Mavs vs Lakers.

Bug/Glitch description - Intermittent, backcourt violation by CPU, game hangs. CPU throw in to CPU, CPU's PG moves backwards non stop and back court violation leads to game hang.

Game mode: Playoff - offline. 4 players.

Bug/Glitch description - 96 Sonics vs Spurs. Payton outside 3 pt line, other team mates going for rebound. No buttons pressed for payton(stand still waiting for 3pt opportunity ). While others reaching for rebound, Payton gets whistled for offensive foul.

Game mode: Playoff - offline. 4 Players .

Bug/Glitch description - Goal tending issue is back. Ball leaves CPU hits backboard, not even near the rim, tried to block but instead gets whistled for goaltending.

Game mode: Playoff - offline. 4 Players .Sonics 96.

Bug/Glitch description - Not sure if this is a glitch or new feature, CPU teammate automatically thros in ball. (after scoring or out of bounds). No buttons pressed. Annoying when CPU is using full defense. In 2k11 we can initiate the pass to PG, but CPU passes in automcatically to PG.

Heres all my findings for now. I hope the patch is not too far away.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2011, 12:07 AM   #162
Rookie

uponablackstar's Arena

OVR: 1

Game Mode: Any (I guess)

Description: Player was called for an offensive interference when dunking the ball.
Old 10-10-2011, 02:15 AM   #163
MVP

OVR: 19
Re: NBA 2K12: The Official Bugs & Glitches Thread (360/PS3)

Platform: Xbox 360

Game mode: Online Quick Match

Bug: Missed dunks with defensive fouls called are being counted. Then the player gets 1 free throw.

One's best success comes after their greatest disappointments
Old 10-10-2011, 04:30 AM   #164
MVP

Taer's Arena

OVR: 7

Returning bug from 2K11 - the Hire/Fire bug

Platform: PC

Game mode: MyPlayer

Bug/Glitch description: After giving most players No-Trade Clauses, and starting a new MyPlayer, the Washington Wizards and Toronto Raptors have fired/hired coaches 6 times in the month of November alone.

Steps to Replicate: Begin by giving No -Trade clauses to every player over 80 in the Roster. Start a new MyPlayer.
Old 10-10-2011, 05:02 AM   #165
Pro

OVR: 11

NBA 2K12 Bug

Platform: XBOX 360

Game mode: NBA's Greatest/Offline Rosters

Bug/Glitch description: I played all of the games in NBA's Greatest Mode, and unlocked every single legendary team. I saved everything: game sliders, rosters, and settings. I turn the game back on about 3 hours after I turned it off to do other things; it shows I only have 3 of 15 games won, and a lot of the teams have once again been locked, even though I unlocked them just today. Also, the code I entered at launch, unlocking the 92-'93 Warriors and the 00-'01 Kings, finally worked after several days of attempts. Now, they are also once again locked. I really need help with this and I hope I can get this fixed, as I don't plan to spend another 4 hours or so to unlock them again. Thank you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2011, 06:36 AM   #166
Rookie

Fabric's Arena

OVR: 9

Birth Year Bug

Platform: PS3 (and I assume on the 360 as well)

Game Mode: Create-a-Draft Class

Description: The highest "Birth Year" value is 1992. Meaning we can't create draft classes with correct ages past the first year! For example if we use a created draft class in year 6 (the 2016-2017 season) of an online or offline association the youngest players will all be 23-24 years of age
Old 10-10-2011, 06:46 AM   #167
Rookie

OVR: 0

Platform: xbox 360

Game mode: MyPlayer

bug/glitch: i started 2 myplayers and with both of them when i get the signature shoe i cant open the letter and once i go to home i get signature shoe billboard with my player holding nothing in his hand and the 3rd letter at the same time with the shoe commercial and my player have generic shoe in the commercial and i cant even see so called signature shoe
any one have this problem?
Old 10-10-2011, 09:50 AM   #168
Rookie

UnusualMattyB's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: NBA 2K12: The Official Bugs & Glitches Thread (360/PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmcrb28
WOW this is stupid

System: 360

Glitch: After unlocking all the legend teams start up any mode. Leave the mode and go to the home screen. Then go the NBA's Greatest Mode and the teams become locked again but it says you have 15/15 completed games. All you have to do is select the chanllenge then leave and it gives you the teams back but it definitely is a glitch. Anybody else getting this?
I've been getting this same thing. Very frustrating. I actually played the games over just to unlock the teams again, only to find out that they were lost again...ridiculous.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »