Home

NBA 2K12 Reviewer: My Player, More Modes Impressions!

This is a discussion on NBA 2K12 Reviewer: My Player, More Modes Impressions! within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-11-2011, 08:51 AM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
Woooowww!!! This update made the game awesome. After bashing 2k for the horrible My Player mode I will now bow down to them. This update feels great. Thanks
Old 10-19-2011, 06:25 PM   #50
Rookie

I agree with the trade logic that they make the most BS trades ever, such as trading away Luis Scola and Jordan Hill for Marcus Camby and Elliott Williams. It also made the Heat unstoppable, with Chalmers, D-Wade, Lebron, and Duncan. If you can't beat it, join it . I requested a trade to the Lakers and I got there, and now I'm starting along with Kobe, Stephen Jackson, Taj Gibson, and Pau, and were first in the conference riding a 10 game winning streak.
Old 12-25-2011, 11:51 PM   #51
Rookie

I was a slashing small forward. I went 15th to Indiana and backed up Danny granger. We didn't make the playoffs and I thought the trade for javele McGee helped. Next season, ALL NEW ROSTER. I was starting because they gave up granger. By my third season the only original pacer left was the non factor tj ford. Free agency I went to golden state and we were GOOD. I had become a 83 overall and the trio of me curry and Ellis was unstoppable. Of course the trades were crazy so after Kenton won his 2 rings with the heat, him and Josh smith went to Cleveland. Then all of a sudden, monta Ellis gets traded to who else but the cavs
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2012, 10:56 AM   #52
Rookie

Here id the most ridiculous glitch that just happened to me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0zFZJSds1A

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »