Home

NBA 2K12 Critical Gameplay Issues/Glitches | NEED TO BE FIXED

This is a discussion on NBA 2K12 Critical Gameplay Issues/Glitches | NEED TO BE FIXED within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2011, 09:40 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K12 Critical Gameplay Issues/Glitches | NEED TO BE FIXED

Quote:
Originally Posted by G35skyline
ok i guess you're new, pretty obvious as you havent even played the game a month....so to save you the trouble let me tell you EVERYONE KNOWS MY PLAYER SUCKS, i havent come across one person here or anywhere else that will stick up for my player....

it's broken and it needs to be fixed, we all know it and there has been COUNTLESS threads on it, you should have just added to one of the existing threads because clogging up the forum telling us the sky is blue and sun is yellow isn't news...

good news is they're working on some "big" patch supposed to come out soon, i personally will give my player one last shot after seeing what the patch does, if it's not much, i'm pretty much done with the game aside from when my friends come over and play
Im new to forums 2k forums, but not 2k, i've played 2k11 and 2k10. And I haven't played the game a month because it's only been out just over a month and i didn't get it until a week after it came out....
And it's good to know that everyone is experiencing myplayer problems so 2k can fix it, I honestly didn't know whether it affected everyone.
Should i just go ahead and add these glitches to the official bugs and glitches thread?

With this new "big patch" do they have a release date? Can we expect it within a month?
Old 11-20-2011, 12:11 AM   #10
Pro

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIZEqueen
You can't adjust sliders in my player. Why would you even bother posting when you're clearly talking out your ***?
You can adjust sliders in the game setting before starting any myplayer mode ***** and they carry over thus you can adjust sliders for my player.That's what I meant.You have to adjust them to what you like and they carry over when u start a new my player.So what ever slider setting you have in the game settings carry over.Been that way since 2k10

Before you say I don't know what Im talking about I posted these things to help the community.

How to make nba player to my player:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ce-player.html

Mp SE update preview:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...d-preview.html

uniform Se:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...niform-se.html

P.S I know where the sliders are at in my player after starting a new game

Last edited by chrome_305; 11-20-2011 at 12:39 AM.
Old 11-20-2011, 12:14 AM   #11
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by NealN42
Your joking right? If you actually played My Player you would know that you CAN'T change/customize sliders in any way in My Player, other than choosing between "Default" and "Simulation" sliders. It makes ZERO sense whatsoever that 2k hasn't included the ability to do this once again...but 2k refuses to listen.
Yes you can you do it before starting my player
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2011, 02:06 AM   #12
Rookie

ndlive's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrome_305
You can adjust sliders in the game setting before starting any myplayer mode ***** and they carry over thus you can adjust sliders for my player.That's what I meant.You have to adjust them to what you like and they carry over when u start a new my player.So what ever slider setting you have in the game settings carry over.Been that way since 2k10
it doesn't work like that man.

open up your MP save file and look at the slider hex values.
Old 11-20-2011, 04:26 AM   #13
Rookie

@chrome I had a look at the links you gave and it talks about editing files. IM ON PS3! Cant edit files....
So if your on PC your information is irrelevant on this post
Old 11-20-2011, 08:03 AM   #14
Don't Kill My Vibe

Paul Pierce_OS's Arena

OVR: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASmoove
@chrome I had a look at the links you gave and it talks about editing files. IM ON PS3! Cant edit files....
Its actually for 360

Twitter: @__JonathanLucas
Old 11-20-2011, 10:29 AM   #15
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASmoove
Actually the PC gamers have already bust this game wide open they can do more than the 360. I have a link but since my information is irrelevant I wont post it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndlive
it doesn't work like that man.

open up your MP save file and look at the slider hex values.
I did open the my player save and looked at the hex value bro.How else would I know where a lot of stuff is at? Like I said your sliders carry over from the game settings when you start a new my player.***FACTS are FACTS(since 2k 10)***.Start a new my player and use your custom sliders they CARRY OVER.

Have you tried looking at the my player slider in hex? Do you know where there at in the first place?

Im done beating a dead horse.This conversation is getting redundant.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2011, 12:36 PM   #16
Rookie

Getting back to the original post.

There are obviously many issues with the game. But for me the most critical problem (and I play offline), is the CPU offense is WAY too slow. It is usually very stagnant and the shot clock winds down, there is alot of dribbling around and not much action. The stars and post up players don t get as involved as they should, and they don t run many plays. This makes the game VERY boring and unplayable.
I was still enjoying playing 2K11 up until the end because the good teams were so hard to defend, I could repeat playoff series over and over and be challenged because the CPU punished you with their stars, and with a dynamic offense that was very hard to defend. I find 2K12 to be boring and predictable, just stop the guy whose dribbling and force a contested shot at the buzzer.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »