Home

NBA 2K12 Developer Insight - Legends Showcase DLC, Release Date Nov. 29

This is a discussion on NBA 2K12 Developer Insight - Legends Showcase DLC, Release Date Nov. 29 within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-22-2011, 05:03 PM   #33
Banned

rosque's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K12 Legends Showcase DLC Dev Insight Release

Is this going to be for PC?
Old 11-22-2011, 05:29 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdballer
I don't think that was what the poster said. He thought you could bring the new players from the DLC into Create a Legend mode, which I don't think you can.
That's exactly what I meant.
Old 11-22-2011, 05:36 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 9

I guess I'm buying this then lol. I just want the freedom to use legends however and whenever I want. This lock-out is killing me inside
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-22-2011, 05:59 PM   #36
MVP

Crossover1's Arena

OVR: 17

We know the issue with Barkley and Miller, but when will we hear something about Iverson? I'm pretty sure he's not asking for anything near what Barkley and Miller are wanting (or not wanting).
Old 11-22-2011, 06:16 PM   #37
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: NBA 2K12 Developer Insight - Legends Showcase DLC, Release Date Nov. 29

For some reason, I scrolled through the list of additional legends to get a peak at which version of the newer players were going to be included. It's going to be pretty cool to see players from teams rocking jerseys we've yet to see in 2K to this point ('93 Suns, '94 Nets, '02 Bucks, etc.). I'm going to enjoy that. However, my heart breaks knowing these players and uniforms will not be available in the actual game.

Knowing absolutely nothing about video game art development, I at least hope the hard work they put in on the jerseys for DLC can serve as a great starter for including all those jerseys as retros in 2K13.
Old 11-22-2011, 07:30 PM   #38
Pro

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K12 Developer Insight - Legends Showcase DLC, Release Date Nov. 29

Will people from other countries be able to buy the DLC? Having a PSN account and internet connection is it all that it takes?
Old 11-22-2011, 08:03 PM   #39
MVP

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossover1
We know the issue with Barkley and Miller, but when will we hear something about Iverson? I'm pretty sure he's not asking for anything near what Barkley and Miller are wanting (or not wanting).
This is all based on assumption and has been covered in other threads. Iverson left to play oversea's but did not retire. For him to return to the NBA he would also have to rejoin the players union(that doesn't really exist at this point) much like rookies who are not yet official part of the union. Since none of this occurred prior to 2k's release and they won't update rosters until/if there is a NBA season Iverson is in the same boat as the rookies. No chance he's in the game until the lockout ends. He's not retired so he can't be a "legend" and he isn't a current NBA player(wasn't last year either) so 2k did not include him on the default roster. If memory serves me he was on the default roster in 2k11 but was removed in later updates once it became clear that he wouldn't be in the league for the season.

Don't take this as "I don't A.I. in the game" because I do, but I can understand why he's not included at this point.
Old 11-22-2011, 08:27 PM   #40
MVP

OVR: 19
so is this game all online. cause that 21 online with a bunch of players sounds nice. Id get this just for that

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »