Home

NBA 2K12 Roster Update Available Now (12-12-11) - Video of Changes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K12 Roster Update Available Now (12-12-11) - Video of Changes Included within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2011, 07:17 AM   #25
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2k12 Roster Update #1 Impression Review

lol who cares what's ronnie gonna say,ronnie is just a messenger but dude to blame it on is 2k insider,that guy whoever he is , is doing awful job from player ratings to tendencies to signatures , when 2k fire current insider maybe then we can expect better updates and better support
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2011, 07:21 AM   #26
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

THIS took all weekend and multiple set backs? The full roster may take over a year.....

WTF fellas?
Old 12-12-2011, 07:23 AM   #27
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
THIS took all weekend and multiple set backs? The full roster may take over a year.....

WTF fellas?
hahahaha,u're right dude ; when u think it's going to be better than 2k11 maybe we just took stepback to like 2k9 maybe ^^ in terms of roster updates
Old 12-12-2011, 07:30 AM   #28
Rookie

doublek's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mos1ted
I'm not saying dudes should protest and riot, but when you get quotes like this from the community guy...

Quote:
Ronnie 2K 2K12
@Ronnie2K Ronnie 2K 2K12
@jojojr125 no our families and friends won't get to see us much this weekend. This amount of player movement in-season is unprecedented

Ronnie2K Ronnie 2K 2K12
The 2K Insider is hard at work on including as many rookie signings and capturing as much player movement as possible as we speak

...you can't blame them for expecting more than they received.
Yeah I agree with this. Without the hype, I would've just played my game with current roster minding my own business and waiting for some patch/update. But when you saying phases like "Our families and friends won't get to see us much this weekend" or "This AMOUNT of player movement in-season is unprecedented.", you give us false hope.

Truth be told, if they just release it without telling us beforehand, we might actually be happier knowing that even though they are working on it and it's still work in progress, they are nice enough to push a little bit of it out so please their fans...

Always under-promise and over-deliver, Always!
Old 12-12-2011, 07:32 AM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Official NBA 2k12 roster update #1 available, Post impressions here

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungDee15
where is the update for us PC users ^^ like roster files are different from one version to another

Don't stress it yet. This one's garbage.
Old 12-12-2011, 07:33 AM   #30
MVP

Mos1ted's Arena

OVR: 21

In 2K's defense, I would guess that the roster minimum/maximum limitations played a factor as well. For example, you have to have at least 12 players on the in-game roster, and you can't have more than 15. That probably prevented them from adding certain players and waiving certain players. The old school Lives had this right where you could have a minimum of 8 players on a roster.

I see 2K's reasoning, though, since they are going by NBA official rules.

Last edited by Mos1ted; 12-12-2011 at 07:42 AM.
Old 12-12-2011, 07:37 AM   #31
Pro

Thelorn's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mos1ted
I don't think a big deal should be made at this point either, but it is curious how rookie signings that were completed Friday are not in but free agent signings as late as yesterday are reflected. And where is Aaron Brooks? LOL I understand Brandon Roy being completely removed, but Aaron Brooks is nowhere to be found. Did he retire, too? LOL

He's in China with J.R. Smith, Wilson Chandler and Kenyon Martin. All their cyberfaces are on 2k.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2011, 07:43 AM   #32
MVP

Mos1ted's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelorn
He's in China with J.R. Smith, Wilson Chandler and Kenyon Martin. All their cyberfaces are on 2k.
Oh ok, I didn't know he went overseas, too.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »