Home

Derrick Williams dunks

This is a discussion on Derrick Williams dunks within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 12-22-2011, 10:35 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 10
Re: Derrick Williams dunks

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdg0219
I just go in to Edit Player and change the packages. It sucks that we have to, but you can make it more realistic by doing it. Beasley's dunks are better because he has either the Athletic Bigman or none packages while Derrick has the Basic Bigman package (which sucks badly).
LOL...right...that package is the worst...should be saved for guys like Eddy Curry
Old 12-23-2011, 02:28 AM   #18
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDusen04
I think this may be more of an issue with people who play a lot online, as the packages are not editable for that mode.

Also, do you guys have any package suggestions for 1) JaVale McGee and 2) Terrence Williams? A bonus question would be, does anyone have a package suggestion for Jason Maxiell?

Finally, does anyone have an issue with flashy dunkers performing the same two hand tomahawk dunk on breakaways all the time? It seemed to happen a ton when I was using classic teams. Even with Wade's package, any time Penny broke into the open floor, he'd seem to always do that dunk.

It's the dunk Westbrook pulls off here:

I know what you mean, im really starting to hate that dunk. It's WAY too overused by everyone, seems like dunk ratings almost don't even matter for that dunk. The way dunks are set up this year are pretty questionable.

I also hate how they have lebron doing this weird double clutch dunk so much now. It's the same dunk they had kobe overusing last year, now leboron is overusing it. It's like they don't watch basketball. Most of the time lebron does NOT do windmills or double clutch dunks but a powerful one handed tomahawk, which i don't see him do often enough in the game. Meh.
Old 12-23-2011, 03:21 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 3

just wait for the season to start, everything regarding players dunking will be tuned correctly to their play style. You have to remember the season hasn't even started yet.
Old 12-23-2011, 05:09 PM   #20
Banned

Am I the only one who noticed that KD had on special shoes, the look like a dark orange shoe but im not sure what one, look closely at the vid
Old 12-23-2011, 05:54 PM   #21
MVP

OVR: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by bballdude17
just wait for the season to start, everything regarding players dunking will be tuned correctly to their play style. You have to remember the season hasn't even started yet.
But for guys that hav been in the league they should get it more accurate
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-23-2011, 07:58 PM   #22
MVP

Eman5805's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDusen04
I think this may be more of an issue with people who play a lot online, as the packages are not editable for that mode.

Also, do you guys have any package suggestions for 1) JaVale McGee and 2) Terrence Williams? A bonus question would be, does anyone have a package suggestion for Jason Maxiell?

Finally, does anyone have an issue with flashy dunkers performing the same two hand tomahawk dunk on breakaways all the time? It seemed to happen a ton when I was using classic teams. Even with Wade's package, any time Penny broke into the open floor, he'd seem to always do that dunk.

It's the dunk Westbrook pulls off here:

I hate that dunk with a passion. It's why I don't like using Athletic Guard, even though some of the other dunks are nice.
Old 12-29-2011, 02:47 AM   #23
Banned

I still haven't seen any changes to the dunks with the season started. Lebron is still doing the double clutch dunk(that they overused for kobe in 2k10 and 11) constantly.
Old 12-29-2011, 08:10 AM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by G35skyline
I keep dunking like 2 or 3 times a game through traffic.... with CHRIS PAUL..... all over the Miami Heat....
my friend is not impressed, everytime it happens he's like come on son!
and this is on full simulation sliders and his dunk rating at the typical 40 i think....

while on the other hand the only in traffic dunks I've managed with Blake have been where he gets an offensive rebound and he's right underneath the hoop he'll jump right up and do a normal standing dunk... but i've not been able to replicate any of his monster dunks yet that he does in real life

Kyrie Irvings dunk rating was something like super low too so he tweeted Ronnie2k and Ronnie said he will fix it as well
I play pf for my player, and I promise you, if you give blake griffin room, he will dunk on you so hard he will break you're playstation.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »