Home

NBA 2K12 Roster Update Available Now (12-25-11) - Video of Changes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K12 Roster Update Available Now (12-25-11) - Video of Changes Included within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-25-2011, 02:20 PM   #41
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)
Re: NBA 2K12 Roster Update Available Now (12-25-11) - Video of Changes Included

I'm disappointed 2K thought it was more important to add Xmas jerseys that will only be used once over adding players who actually made the team. If you strive for accuracy in your roster you have to continue to wait even as the real season plays out

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-25-2011, 02:21 PM   #42
MVP

PrettyT11's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kully
Thanks, now I understand why the China guys can't be in the game.

I still believe removing Green was a mistake.
I agree. They could have put out with injury like they did the other hurt players. Even if they had an issue with him not actually having a contract with the Celtics then they could have just put him in the free agent pool injured. They had players in the free agent pool last year with their injuries on.
Old 12-25-2011, 02:31 PM   #43
Banned

OVR: 2

Shumpert out 2-3 weeks with mcl injury is a example of roster change to happen soon
Old 12-25-2011, 02:38 PM   #44
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManhattanBeachLakers
I also don't like the fact that there isn't an option to "Turn Off" injuries in the game. If I recall correctly, if we play with these Injured players in offline play, the player is automatically subbed out of the game. Very strange, I don't understand why 2k doesn't just put the players on the Injured list? Why make them "Injured" and have their ratings dropped 20+ points? If a player is on the IR, we can't use them Online anyway or in any mode.

What I'll probably do is download a roster in 2k share that people upload. I'll find a roster from about a week ago that has all of the rookies and all of the players who aren't injured, and I'll use this roster for Offline play.
Looks like the only available option at this point. I will use bedwardsroy's roster (PS3)
Old 12-25-2011, 02:51 PM   #45
Banned

OVR: 2

Looks like everyone wants everything realistic excect for injuries which are more important than anything
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-25-2011, 03:07 PM   #46
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by thugnificant
Looks like everyone wants everything realistic excect for injuries which are more important than anything
It would be if we had any control over them. What if you want to start an association in February? Then there will be other injured players. And there is no option this year to manually download earlier, official rosters. You can start an association now without 30 players who have a contract. And the updates come without asking, do you need it at all? who cares? You just switch on the game with network and there it is. When I read there are injuries now, I switched off the network, saved the roster file. I will download the rest of the CAPs created by users and make the remaining moves myself.
What if you just want a fantasy draft?

We should be able to switch off injuries for offline gaming. This is an issue for years now. Like the arena sounds. Like the inflated rosters (when they create them at all). Like the lack of game testers, we need to test their product by buying it for full price. Like PR lying all the time about the game.
Old 12-25-2011, 03:10 PM   #47
Rookie

DirtySouf's Arena

OVR: 4

So I guess this means that we'll get the opening day roster next weekend...
Old 12-25-2011, 03:14 PM   #48
Rookie

Preo32's Arena

OVR: 4

I just got the game today but I can wait and get used to it before starting an association. I want the 2nd round picks in there, and Ill probbaly just download the CAPs for missing players like Green, Chandler, Valanciunas, ect... so they will be in the game for season 2

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »