Home

Aggression...

This is a discussion on Aggression... within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-28-2012, 03:39 AM   #1
MVP

nova91's Arena

OVR: 14
Aggression...

The lack of aggression for the user ai pisses me off, watch players with perfect position for rebounds not even attempt to get them, that stupidly lazy jog the players do getting back on defense, making half-assed attempts at steals, blocks and just moving around in general.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-28-2012, 01:37 PM   #2
MVP

stillfeelme's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Aggression...

Yeah check the wishlist thread I put that in there. I think it comes down to what is easier and quicker for them to program difficulty raise the CPU awareness or lower the users AI slightly. Some people don't even notice it for the most part but plenty of sports games come down to this. I just want one level setting to a level called "real" without handicapping me the user or making it easy to beat the CPU. The CPU would not know what I am doing before I do it. Right now my closest "real" setting is Allstar clutch off sim. It is not perfect and I see the things you have in there in your post. I think once 2K has a "real" setting the game will come down to realistic outcomes like the team that wins the game is the the team on that day that committed fewer turnovers or capalized off of mismatches etc or just was hot that day.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »