Home

What is the percentage of you playing with classic teams?

This is a discussion on What is the percentage of you playing with classic teams? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: What is the percentage of you playing with classic teams?
0-25% 46 62.16%
25-50% 10 13.51%
50-75% 7 9.46%
75-100% 11 14.86%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-14-2012, 08:50 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: What is the percentage of you playing with classic teams?

Being a magic fan since I was in kindergarten I play with the 94 95 magic religously....left out the black unis tho which pissed me off lol....Penny is the man
Old 02-14-2012, 10:17 PM   #18
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDusen04
I was sort of confused by this poll question. Were you asking what percentage of gamers we think play with classic teams? Or what percentage of our playing time we spend with classics? I use classic teams a lot. I've been really surprised with the drop in the create-a-season community though. This game was tailor-made for some insane classic seasons to be thrown together. However, with some key guys dropping out of the race (largely portlandblazer) it's been tough to fill things out as well as 2K11.

Hopefully, 2K continues to hone this wonderful aspect of their game. The classics triple the replay value of 2K.
Simply wanted to know,since it was such a touted feature (even in the Showcase DLC) how many either still play with or play mostly with the classic teams?
Old 02-15-2012, 12:39 AM   #19
Rookie

lockdownD's Arena

OVR: 3

I play alot online so I get to play with the classic teams far less then I would like too. If we could play with them like we could last year in team-up games that would of been great or if 2k would of made the teams available for private team-up matches with friends I would be loving it and playing with the classic teams so much more.

I think they should of had some kind of challenges for the classic teams, like they had last year with the jordan challenges to make things more fun and challenging. That would of made it much funnier and I would be playing with them more offline then too.
Old 02-15-2012, 07:25 AM   #20
Banned

thuglife74's Arena

could we talk about some specifics when you guys say some teams/players are overpowered? the only player i can think off is starks with his nearly 95 3 pt rating.
Old 02-15-2012, 10:27 AM   #21
MVP

daveberg's Arena

OVR: 5

I'm not a massive fan of today's NBA - most def a huge fan of 80's and 90's hoops so i'm always in the thick of classic team match ups.

More often than not, I use the Bulls, recreating as many of those glorious MJ circus shots as I can.

Ahh, the memories....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-15-2012, 11:04 AM   #22
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveberg
I'm not a massive fan of today's NBA - most def a huge fan of 80's and 90's hoops so i'm always in the thick of classic team match ups.

More often than not, I use the Bulls, recreating as many of those glorious MJ circus shots as I can.

Ahh, the memories....
Yeah its amazing what can be brought back to mind now playing with these guys with THESE types of graphics as opposed to what we played on genesis etc LOL
Old 02-15-2012, 11:09 AM   #23
MVP

I am yet to play with any of the classic teams. I'm just so wrapped up with My Player.
Old 02-15-2012, 04:10 PM   #24
Rookie

Chowdah's Arena

OVR: 1

I Like using the miami heat against the old school teams see if I can take down Jordan and Irving
210 fires brigade
579fsc
6 months till come back home

HOOOAH!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »