Home

The teammate on your MP that you really want gone

This is a discussion on The teammate on your MP that you really want gone within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-29-2012, 07:57 AM   #33

Suntan Superman's Arena

OVR: 11
No contest Leandra Barbosa. Absolutely worst cpu player ever. Ill catch him on the break for an open 3 and he'll almost always drive take a contested layup and miss. One game he went 2-28 from the field smh
Old 02-29-2012, 05:06 PM   #34
Pro

OVR: 13
Re: The teammate on your MP that you really want gone

If I can trade my whole team I would ,but the thing is 2k has dumb down are my players team mates so any team we go on the team mates will suck.I hate that they did that it makes me mad.Good thing I score 40+ points a game and collect 7+ steals

I might add that some of my problems stem from the game play slider and roster I selected before starting my player mode.So I blame my self.

Last edited by chrome_305; 02-29-2012 at 05:16 PM.
Old 03-01-2012, 11:09 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 5

Team: Wizards

Season: Rookie Season

MP Position: PG/SG (Athletic)

Player(s): Maurice Evans, Andray Blatche

I have a 6'6" Athletic PG (Big guard similar to Tyreke Evans) who ended up with 35 pts, 5 reb, 10 ast, 5 stl and 1 blk in the Rookie Showcase. Got interviewed by Toronto (picking 5th), Sacramento (picking 7th) and Detroit (picking 8th). Something in my mind was telling me Washington (picking 6th) passed on me because they obviously already have their star point guard of the future in John Wall. Anyways, all interviews went well. Then on draft night, Toronto ended up passing on me for the player "Nick Brown", who did close to nothing in the showcase, might I add. I wasn't surprised since it always happens, but I was expecting to get picked up by Sacramento or Detroit. Surprisingly, Washington stole me before Sacramento got to pick and I become back-up PG for John Wall on the Wizards as the 6th overall pick.

So far I am at the beginning of my second month in the season and about to get into the starting lineup (as SG most likely). I only play PG when John Wall is not on the court, and play SG 90 percent of the time I'm on the floor. Our starting SG Nick Young gets injured every week it seems, and they have Maurice Evans starting right now while Nick Young's away. This guy can't play for his life. He'll occasionally hit the wide open shot once in a while, but most of the time he tries to shoot in traffic and misses ALL of those. If he scores in the game, it was because me or John Wall dished it to him. What pisses me off is he is starting over me when I'm averaging higher than him on all stats. The other guy I want gone is Andray Blatche. This dude is always shooting out of his range, and I know it's out of his range because of his abysmal FG% at the end of every game. He shoots so close to the 3-point line that some of those shots he takes were probably 3-point attempts, but I've never seen him make one yet. He also never shoots the ball when I find him open. Only John Wall can get an assist off him. Another frustrating thing is John Wall. He only shoots the ball when the shot clock is about to be up. This almost always results in a drive or forced shot, which he seems to make almost all the time. I don't want John Wall to leave (and I'll likely request a trade before my rookie contract expires), but he should shoot a little more being the star of the team. His stat-line should be more like 16-8 instead of 8-10.

Last edited by strobox88; 03-01-2012 at 11:11 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2012, 12:28 AM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 1

On the Jazz, Devin Harris is the equivalent of platinum-grade poop. Hardly ever shoots jumpers, only charges into the lane and gets swatted. They were starting Alec Burk over him for some reason most of the year, and I thought he was bad, but then Harris magically starts after the allstar break and he is galactically worse. We were 4 games over .500 before he started, and now we are 2 games under.

On a semi-related note, I hope they get the teammate AI decent enough next year so I don't have to score over 30(sometimes 40) points to win some of these games. This is the next step for MP; just improve the teammate AI. It'll make a world of difference.
Old 03-02-2012, 11:04 AM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 2

Gilbert Arenas.

3-13

2-11

4-15

Every night.

I'll bust my *** running around screens only for him to chuck up a challenged three.
Old 03-02-2012, 11:43 AM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 6

i have a PG that was drafted my the celtics. demanded a trade and they traded me and ray allen for gasol. so now im on the lakers beastin with kobe but its basically just me and him scoring. bynum is a freakin bum. he was out for like 25 games and comes in and contributes nothing. murphey is having a way better season
Old 03-02-2012, 02:37 PM   #39
Pro

OVR: 5

Team: Miwaukee Bucks
Season: Rookie (2 games from the AS Break)
Position: Shooting Guard

Player I hate that needs gone: Andrew Bogut, mostly because he is never there in the first place due to injuries.
Old 03-02-2012, 04:11 PM   #40
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bghost
Team: Miwaukee Bucks
Season: Rookie (2 games from the AS Break)
Position: Shooting Guard

Player I hate that needs gone: Andrew Bogut, mostly because he is never there in the first place due to injuries.
LOL yeah I know Bogut is wack. When I was playing for the Bucks, he was sick with the flu. Just as he was about to come back, BOOM he gets hit with a strained hamstring and is out for 2-4 weeks. The first three games of my NBA career (we went 0-3) were the only games I ever played with him, as I was soon traded to Charlotte.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »