Home

Wow, We Are Sleeping On How Great Team Up Mode Is. This Is The Best It Has Ever Been

This is a discussion on Wow, We Are Sleeping On How Great Team Up Mode Is. This Is The Best It Has Ever Been within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-02-2012, 03:20 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Wow, We Are Sleeping On How Great Team Up Mode Is. This Is The Best It Has Ever B

I play team up all the time. It's some of the most fun you can have on 2K when you have a good team that shares the rock.
Old 03-02-2012, 04:31 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Wow, We Are Sleeping On How Great Team Up Mode Is. This Is The Best It Has Ever B

Online is bad with the features and etc period. For teamup it is very fun when ppl dont quit. But teamup has to do better. There is a glitch some times inbounds when you try to pass the ball you cant n then get a 5second call or someone has to call timeout.

The game lags sometimes then the game speeds up all crazy at times. When you playing with cpu you cant sub them out or change positions etc. Online teamup is far from perfect so stop it. And online in general is at an all time low in this series. And im an online gamer so i really hope 2k can step it up next year. N Yea we do need teamup lobbies and for halloffame also.
Old 03-02-2012, 05:36 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by keshunleon
I play 90% of my online games in team up. Great games most of the times the only thing I hate is playing on ball defense.
How do you think the players feel in real life?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2012, 08:08 PM   #12
MVP

cardinalbird5's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHIEFBRICKS
How do you think the players feel in real life?
It is easier to play on ball def in real life because sometimes the players will clip through you and it is hard to stay in front of someone with lag. I've never understood why playing off ball def is frowned upon. Don't get me wrong though I am pretty good at play on ball defense in this game, but sometimes once the player starts their layup animation it is impossible to bump them.

Youtube
Old 03-02-2012, 08:13 PM   #13
Pro

raneman85's Arena

Never tried teamup game. Take it's like the EASHL drop-in games. The online play has turned many away. Certainly worth a look.
Old 03-02-2012, 08:55 PM   #14
MVP

Pokes404's Arena

OVR: 10

Love teamup mode. I have 5-6 friends that I play with routinely. It's a lot of fun to get a full team of guys who move the ball around, set picks, and play proper defense (or at least don't spend the whole game at halfcourt trying to pick Chris Paul's pocket with Andrew Bynum). You will sometimes get one of "those" teammates, and the servers are hit-or-miss at times. But for the most part, it's a lot of fun.

*They really do need to fix that inbounds glitch though. When it strikes, it's really annoying.
Old 03-06-2012, 10:36 AM   #15
Banned

It's very fun, but i have a couple suggestions:

1 - Limit players to only their primary and secondary positions, i see guys putting SG's at the 4 all the time

2 - There needs to be some better incentives to doing anything but score. Holding a guy on defense to under 10 points or something should raise your rank and then maybe after a certain amount you could be labeled as a defensive stopper or something
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-06-2012, 03:46 PM   #16
*S *dd*ct

NINJAK2's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zen_Master07
It's very fun, but i have a couple suggestions:

1 - Limit players to only their primary and secondary positions, i see guys putting SG's at the 4 all the time

2 - There needs to be some better incentives to doing anything but score. Holding a guy on defense to under 10 points or something should raise your rank and then maybe after a certain amount you could be labeled as a defensive stopper or something
Great ideas Zen..Love the first one...
EA and 2k have the unfortunate task of trying to balance on a tightrope of fun and sim while trying not to fall 10,000 feet to their death. Instead of a safety net waiting down below there will just be angry customers quick to move out of the way and talk of their failure.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »