Home

NBA 2K12 Roster Update Available Now (3-9-12) - Video of Changes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K12 Roster Update Available Now (3-9-12) - Video of Changes Included within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-09-2012, 05:42 PM   #33
Banned

houstonsdream's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: NBA 2K12 Roster Update Available Now (3-9-12) - Video of Changes Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLosophy
How does Batum have an 84 close and Aldridge has a 76? And JR Smith (after 6 games) had his midrange dropped 21 points, and has been updated in EVERY update since he came to the league. Meanwhile guys like Gortat & Courtney Lee still can't shoot midrange jumpers. For the love of god, he's attempted 10 shots from midrange. I understand lowering him from 91 but is that really enough to warrant a 70???
I was the one that targeted JR smith for ratings drop. Guy is bricking most shots he takes but insider gave him 80+ in both midrange and 3pt rating. i supplied evidence and his 20% FG% from 3pt range and i guess insider agreed. JR is getting ratings like this is 2k11 when his play this season has been no where close to good.
Old 03-09-2012, 05:58 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 1

Nice to know they kept Ike Diogu on the Spurs roster.

And where's Jamaal Tinsley? He's been on the Jazz for over 4 months. Does it take that long to create a player?
Old 03-09-2012, 06:08 PM   #35
MVP

XenoZograscope's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManhattanBeachLakers
Nice to know they kept Ike Diogu on the Spurs roster.

And where's Jamaal Tinsley? He's been on the Jazz for over 4 months. Does it take that long to create a player?
Looks like they will never remove Diogu from the Spurs' roster lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD OF LIFE
idc what you think man, only god can jude me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-09-2012, 07:12 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 4

dam they purposely avoid the art update question on twitter

my friend always asks about the art update, then ronnie replies immediately when he asks why is lebron a 99
Old 03-09-2012, 07:34 PM   #37
MVP

PPerfect_CJ's Arena

OVR: 8

Seriously, where the hell are the promised art updates?! This is absolutely ridiculous. Being a Timberwolves fan and using them in association, I feel really screwed over. Still no code for the black uni, Michael Beasley looks terrible, Kevin Love isn't any smaller, and do you honestly not know that Wayne Ellington is not #19? I'm about to give up on this company. Thank God for people like Bedwardsroy that at least make the game playable. Biggest rant I think I've ever had on here, but this time I think it is warranted. Step it up 2K. Don't forget that NBA Live is coming back. If you want to keep your customers, you might want to start keeping your promises and do us right.
Old 03-09-2012, 07:53 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 2
Can someone upload this for those of us without Xbox Live?
Old 03-09-2012, 08:27 PM   #39
Banned

houstonsdream's Arena

OVR: 6

no art updates for 2k12 sorry guys........... is what they should come out and tell us
Old 03-09-2012, 08:32 PM   #40
All Star

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norris_Cole
But in fact I see nothing but a fail rating, as Harden is a guy who at the moment has made 11 mid range shoots in 1210 total minutes.

I can go on an on with ridiculous ratings like this, this was just an example.

And about the roster updates? I'm sorry but last years were WAY better, this year they take 3 weeks to change 3 or 4 ratings there, and add 1 player. Fact is the lockout ended months ago and there still are players missing, wrong jersey numbers, accessories, no art update..

Imo 2k took a step back on almost every area of the game besides gameplay
Just for clarification, I wasn't trying to defend the Insider. As long as I can pick up the game and the players play reasonably like their real life counterparts I'm cool; I've never been one to argue every minute detail regarding the ratings. I was just saying I don't understand how this year is any worse than previous years; from what I remember the Insider has always been chastised for doing a poor job. I don't understand the need for some to paint this year's game as some huge step back by some, especially w/your comment that it's "taken a step back in every area except gameplay". They made a game that's pretty much untouchable from a presentation standpoint, improved dramatically on the Legend content, don't have the online server stability/inconsistency issues of years previous. It's not like it's some huge step back imo. People forget all the crying that went on here last year. And the year before that.

XBL gamertag: d0meBreaker22 (that's a zero)

congrats Steelers, city of Pittsburgh, and Steeler Nation - SIX TIME WORLD CHAMPS

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »